live your life and smile

Saturday, November 03, 2007

I just love the name of this one!!

So, if you didn't know, LaSenza has a men line too. It is not available everywhere, but I was going throught the site today, and found this:



And do you know what the name is??
Men's Pompei Strip Pant
Does that means that you just want to strip it off you man??

And if you don't have a LaSenza near home, you can even order on-line!! If I would know if it would fit, I would so much order some and bust up my credit card!!!(I've lost a little bit of weight!!)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Rhian said...

monday.
poem.
you.
where?
pout.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pompei was buried in an eruption of Mt Vesuvius in AD 79.
It looks like those trousers were dug up there.
$24.50?
Meh, my socks cost more than that!

11:48 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Rhian,
Lazy.
Computer.
Ass.
Still.
An.
Ass!!

Rhet, don't you think I do know about Pompei?? I have a history minor!!
What does those socks have so special that they cost that much??

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home