live your life and smile

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Busy, but not busy

Sorry for the lack of post lately...
Some of you might wonder why I didn't post the last picture. Well, it is because my hairdresser find the bottom part not to be dark enough, so she has to do it again. And well, I didn't have time to go back..
It,s been a busy week or so, but I feel like I'm not doing much. I actually feel like I've been wasting my time...
I'm tired the last couple of days. I really need at least 8 hours of sleep to be fully funtionnal!! I was really close tonight to be sleeping while driving to the karate class.
As soon as I come back to a more normal schedule, I will be writting more frequently!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you lived at my house Jill, I would ensure that you got 8 hours of sleep every night!

4:58 AM  
Blogger Rhian said...

sounds like you've had a frustrating, long week. hope you catchup on your rest.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Rhet, and what else would you do to be sure that I'm rested??

Rhian, it is jsut that I hate not having time for me!!

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would drug you!

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home