live your life and smile

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 42


Thirteen Things about Jill

13 ways that I relax

1.Karate

2. Hitting on my pushing bag

3.Doing some of my Gazelle

4. Listening to some music

5.Driving

6. Driving with music full blast

7. Watching TV

8.Cooking

9.Reading

10.Reading your blogs

11. Writting poetry

12.Playing some video game

13. Taking a Bubble Bath
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

those are all great ways to relax. Reading blogs and books helps me!

1:55 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

Music always relaxes me. Reading too.
Happy TT!

2:05 PM  
Blogger Samantha_K said...

Relax? What is that? Maybe I should bookmark this list, lol.
Happy Thursday!

2:52 PM  
Blogger Miss Laurence said...

I love your number 13 ! ;-)

Happy TT

3:29 PM  
Blogger Joyismygoal said...

how about going fora walk its my fav

4:51 PM  
Blogger SJ Reidhead said...

#8 Relaxing?

LOL

the Pink Flamingo
http://thepinkflamingo.blogharbor.com/blog

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really need to try on some of that bubble bath goodness sometime. Relaxation is a wonderful thing, friend. It's good that you know what YOU need to achieve it!

Happy TT!

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you on reading -- books and blogs -- but what's that with a Gazelle?

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home