live your life and smile

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 46




Thirteen Things about Jill
13 thins I want for Christmas!!


1.A new computer... This one is starting to be an ass, my cd burner decided not to work this week!!
2. An armband for my mp3 player... It was annoying when the cord of my headphone was going on the seat of my bike this summer!! >
3.One of those thing so I can play my mp3 in my car... My car is a 1999, and since my cd burner won't work....
4. Some new pants... I only have 4 pair of jean and one kind of dress pants for work, and I just tear where the belt goes on one
5. Some new top... When one of my students said to me:"Madame, wasn't the same top that you wore last week??" Give me an hint I need other clothes!!
6. A new bookcase... There is books I cannot see, and the little that I have is too small for my dvd too!
7. The cowboy(or Pierre, or #33 of super Nekkid men)
8. A flat screen tv, I can put it on my wall... I thought about stealing one of those at the McDonald's!!
9.A trip to France... I wanted to see that place for a while now!! And I hear that the Frenchie are really great charmers!!
10. A new car... I want to change it in an year, I will take one as a gift!!
11. Books... A certain godess made me want some during the last month...
12. That balaquin bed I saw at the Lounsbary... It is huge... I would need someone to go in it with me, and a new room. I don't know if it will even fit in mine!!
13. A Wii... I want to try that console so much...Soo much good comment from everyone!!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)






Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

20 Comments:

Blogger MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Well that's quite a list. I so hope you get a Wii. It is so much fun (but hard to get around here).

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like a wish list. Happy Thursday 13 to you.

6:12 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

I want to try the wii too. It looks like so much fun!
Happy TT!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Addicted to crafting said...

what a great list, I hope you get all of it. :)

My TT is up!!! Visit me :)

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can not believe one of your students would say that?

7:22 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

I hope you get everything on your list!

Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
My TT is posted.
Have a wonderful day!
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So we all need to start saving up our pennies!

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time to pass the list to your hubby?

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you get at least ONE in the list!

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't thought about my Christmas list, but you're reminding me that I soon need to think about other people's...Oh, it's too soon, too soon, too soon! :)

We have some GORGEOUS photos posted at ours---pictures taken by someone else, that is. I recommend them!

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

having taught school, I'm not surprised that one of the kids would say that...! Don't let them make you feel funny about your clothes; it's just a maneuver!

11:06 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Worksformom, see you are saying that it is great you too!!

Wacky mommy, the worst, I don't have a lot for my real one!!

Jenn, it is way better than my playstation and me sitting on my ass while playing!!

Nonsense, some will be better together!!

Rose, that is nothing, I'm a substitute teacher!!

Raggedy, me too!!

Nicholas, pennies?? It takes way much more than just pennies to buy those things!! I wouldn't even dare looking for the price of that wonderfull balaquin bed!!

Grace, I don't have a hubby, and if I had one, I would delete one comment!!

Momg, now I really want one!! But the clothes gonna past before it!!

Damozel, I have taught about it, and there is not much time left to buy all those present I have not made!!
And it's just another excuse to buy myself new clothes!! I need some!!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Yeah, you DO need some new clothes, babe.

Since Opening Act #2 won't let me shop for myself when we go out (sigh), we should get together and fix our clothing problem.

Yes, Mitchell needed some attention this week. Poor boy. He's usually not like that!

1:05 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

I did a list of wants too!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Cool wish list. Good luck with the wii, I'd be happy with just finding new games for my playstation. :) Happy TT.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said...

I think you should tell your students that for their next project, they have to give you a wardrobe makeover. Grade them on how fantastic their purchase is. You'll be smokin' hot!

9:37 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Susan, I'm up for the offer!! But didn't Trevor offer to pay for some clothing of mine?? But he'll have to do what I told him then!!

Nathalie, gonna go see it!!

Ann, I'm so pissed, the last game I bought for my PS2 I did finish it in a day!! 35$ for 1 day of playing!!:@

Julia, darling, I adore your idea!! Too bad they are not my full time students!! But I'll keep your idea in bank for when I will teach full time!!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Trevor licks his lips. "Buy clothes? What's the point? I like 'em better naked anyway."

12:22 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Trevor, it is starting to get cold outside, and I cannot always be walking around naked!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Rhian said...

my office manager set my new office up with a place and connections for a large flat screen to hang on the wall. I'm gonna use it to run rotating photos of art since i don't watch tv.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home