live your life and smile

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I don't really know why, but since the weekend, I've been in a good mood!! No special reason, but I almost bubbly, exept the dumb part!I don't know if it's all the stuff surounding Hallowe'en or just the chocolate I've been eating. It might be the fact I did find some icy cup from Moritz. It's been like 10 years since I ate some icy cups. I might do an overdose of them if I don't stop eating them. It's not my fault if they melt in my mouth. Maybe it's the little bit of sushine we got. I'm just feeling good. Could drive for hours just cruising! Somebody wants to join me?

2 Comments:

Blogger mika said...

i'll join!

but only if i get lotsa icy cups!

mmmmmm....icy cups

9:39 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

I'll full up the car of gaz and icy cups and we'll go on a road trip!
The only question left is where?

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home