live your life and smile

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

CSI/Les Experts

Ok, I do enjoye watching the show. I do watch the three series: CSI:crime scene investigation, CSI:Miami and CSI:NY. Some people call it predictable, but i trry not to ask myself to much questions while i'm watching. The show has a lot of stuff to keep me interested : enough sciences trick to touch my inner scientist and good looking guy. And you want to know how the caracters gonna evolve.

__________________________________

Ok, j'aime regarder cette émission. Je regarde les trois volets de l,émission: Les Experts, CSI:Miami et CSI: NY. Certaines personnes disent que l,émission est devenue prédictable, mais j'essaye de ne pas me demander trop de questions lorsque je les regarde. Ces émissions ont plusieurs choses pour garder mon attention : suffisament de trucs scientifiques pour retenir l'attention de la scientiste en moi et de bels hommes. Et l'on veut toujours savoir comment les personnages vont évoluer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

I may be the only person on Earth that has never seen any of the CSI shows. Most people I know love them though! A good book I read a while back though about forensics was called Dead Men Do Tell Tales.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Dale, Don't you own a tv?
I'll try to find that book, hoping there is a french version, cuz I hate reading in english, I take twice the time that I take when reading french.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home