live your life and smile

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

An American Hauting

I Watch An American Hauting about two month ago. Some people at the store didn't like it. I really like it , but it made me think if our brain could really work this way. I do believe in ghost, Ive talk about it before on my blog, but this movie, I think it's based on true events, made me think about this aspect on an all new way. Some stuff our bain just want to stock in an hidden part and close it forever. But does a group of people could have this same blockage for a series of events that they all witness? What does it takes to make our brain block something, make us have amnesia for certain events that are too traumatazing for us to keep in our conscient mind??? Stuff like that makes me want to continue some studies in psychology and psychiatry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home