live your life and smile

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

sad annoucement to make/triste déclaration à faire!

Yesterday, while putting my hair in ponytails, I saw a horrific thing. I just had found my first grey hair! I was so afraid to see my first one!! And it happen!! I'm getting old!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! But, on the good side of thing, some say it's a proof of wiseness! May I am becoming finaly wise?

----------------------------

Hier, lorsque j'attachais mes cheveux, j'ai vu une chose horrible!!!! J'ai trouvé mon premier cheveux gris!!!! J'avais si peur de ce moment!!!!! Et maintenant c'est arrivé! Je commence à etre vieille!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Mais, du bon côté des choses, on dit que c'est un signe de sagesse! Est-ce que je deviendrai finalement sage?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home