live your life and smile

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

What??

I cannot believe it!!! Nobody got eliminated on Canada Next Top Model. It never, ever, happen on AMNT!! they couldn't decide between Tia and Tara!! Hello, judges!!! Tara needs to get home since like 3 weeks(I personnaly don't like that girl!!) But it was about time that something really exciting during CNTM!!
And guess what else exciting happen tonight on the show??? My handsome Nigel Barker was the celevraty photograph!!! I know I said it before, but damn that man is gorgeous!! (I do even ryme!!) I know is not the shyest person on earth, but tonite, he seems like out there funny!!! I think I should add that on my gift list for my birthday!!
It,s the best episode!!
I did love the ad choice too!!!
And I cannot believe that everyone arrive in time from the go-see!! Do we have watch here and not in the states??


Je ne peux pas le croire!!! Personne n'a été éliminé de Canada Next Top Model. C'est jamais arrivé, jamais jamais, sur AMNT!! Les juges ne pouvaient décider de qui, entre Tia et Tara, qui allait être éliminée!!Réveillez-vous les juges!! Tara devrait être partie depuis comme 3 semaines!!(Personnellement, je n'aime pas cette fille!!) Mais c'était temps que quelque chose d'interressant se passait sur CNTM!!
Et devinez quoi d'autre d'interressant s'est passé pendant l'épisode de ce soir?? Mon beau Nigel Barker était le photographe invité!! Je sais que je l'ai déjà dit, mais cet homme est juste beau!! Je sais aussi qu'il n'est pas le gars le plus gêné, mais ce soir, il était plus drôle qu'habituel!! Je pense que je vais devoir l'ajouter à ma liste de cadeaux!!
C'est le meilleur épisode jusqu'à maintenant!!
J'ai bien aimé aussi le choix d'annonce publicitaire!!
Et je ne peux pas le croire!!! Tout le monde est arrivé à l'heure du go-see!! Est-ce que l'on a des montres ici et pas aux États??

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alas, we do not have television here in Pembroke.
I am not sure if this is a bad thing either.

6:02 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

I know that sometime I tend to watch to much, but I'm still not a potato couch!! I would be outside if the weather will be better( some sun!!)

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you one of those 'hot' Francophones we from Toronto hear about as populating the better parts of the Canadas?

I can read Latin and Greek and I speak enough Toisan dialect Chinese to order beer and steamed rice, but I have very little knowledge of French.
A shame it is as I am only 20 kms from Quebec, on the mighty Ottawa River.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

The closeness of something doesn't mean that you will be able to learn it!! I've been living near Native all my life, and I don't speak any of their dialect!!
Yes, I'm french speaking. I'm what you call an Acadian!!

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home