live your life and smile

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 25


Thirteen Things about Jill
13 reasons why being a girl rocks!!/13 raisons qui font qu'être une fille rock!!



1.We can wear pretty dress/On peut porter de belle robe

2. We can wear pretty shoes/On peut porter de belles chaussures

3. We can wear sexy lingery/ On peut porter de la lingerie sexy

4. We have a excuse to be late, we have to be fashionly late/ On a une excuse pour être en retard, on doit être fashionly late

5. We can dance, every kind of dance, without people complaining/ Nous pouvons dancer n'importe lequel danse sans que personne se plainne

6. We can wear make-up(what is make-up, again??) according to our mood/On peut porter du maquillage(qu'est-ce qu'est du maquillage déjà??) selon notre humeur

7. We can have pretty much any lenght of hair/ On peut avoir n'importe lequel grandeur de cheveux

8. We can do a ton of stuff with our hair!!/ On peut faire plein de chose avec nos cheveux

9. We can surprise guys when kicking their ass in sports(cuz some thing we are not good because we are girls!!)

10. We can be pregnant and give birth( the birthing part hurts, but I still cannot wait to have kids!!) / On peut être enceinte et donner naissance(la partie de donner naissance fait mal, mais je ne peux pas attendre d'avoir des enfants!!)

11.We can shop 'til we drop/ On peut magasiner jusqu'à épuisement

12. We have the girlie drinks, but still can drink beer!!/ On a les drinks de filles, mais on peut quand même boire de la bière!!

13. What is your reason why being a girl rocks??(Guys, you can put yours too, the men version!!)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Crimson Wife said...

Cute list, thanks for sharing!

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your list. Here is my contribution. Girls may not be physically stronger, but mentally, we run circles around men! Come check out my TT at http://www.mommysmynamedontwearitout.com! Great list. Have an awesome day!

4:44 AM  
Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Oh, I wish you lived closer... the pain part of kids is NOTHING compared to the mental part. Aargh. I'm so angry with them this week. Really. If you lived closer, you'd be spending your mornings with two kids who'd probably be perfectly wonderful to you 'cause you're not their mom!

Yes, you beat me while I was sleeping. Sort of. Long story; also contributing to my grumpy mood this morning. Some TT. *snort*

5:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute TT. Let's see, we get to do lots of interesting things with our hair. We can wear dresses or pants. In this day and age, we can be whatever we want to be if we put our minds to it.

But if I were honest, in my case it's the kids. I love my three boys. The best thing I ever did. Sometimes I wish I had a little girl because I think having a little girl would really rock!

7:13 AM  
Blogger Miss Laurence said...

But you rock or not ? ;-)

Happy T13 !

9:35 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

I think that this week comments are the most interesting of all my tt!!!

Crimson, the pleasure is mine!

Mommy, we might not be as strong as them, but it has been prove that we are thougher than them!!

Susan, even if they drive you mad as hell, you probebly still love them!!

Gabriella, comments like that make me want have kids even more!!

Laurence, voyons!! On rock toutes, de notre façon!!

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This TT rocks. What a great list. Happy Thursday!

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home