live your life and smile

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 26




Thirteen Things about Jill


13 women character I like/13 personnages féminins que j'aime

1.Chloe Sullivan(Smallville)...Curious, not affraid of being different, it's sad that Clark doesn't see that she loves him!!




2. Matha Kent(Smallville)... She is a wonderfull mother and she is very strong when she loose her husband and need to become the senator!!




3. Veronica Mars(Veronica Mars)... She is a strong girl and she has been through a lot. She could kick someone ass, but still is really emotionnal!!



4. Buffy(Buffy the vampire slayer)... She saved the world a lot



5. Willow(Buffy the vampire slayer)... Nerdy, great sidekick, powerfull witch and sweet as can be



6. Sidney (Alias)... Who doesn't like a super spy??



7. Haley James(One three Hill)... She is smart, has a great voice, live up to what she thinks(she got married at like 16)



8. Samantha (The best year)... She is so complicated , yet so real... Sometime she makes me think of me



9. Esther Bérubé(Rumeurs)... She is so complicated, does overreact often, is overemotionnal, but so funny at the same time!!



10. Rachel Archambault (Nos été...) ... She was a maid, she seduce her boss, got pregnant by him, and marry him a while after... She knows how to get her way!!



11. Haley Martin(How to deal)... Because I like Mandy Moore character



12.Lizzie McGuire( The Lizzie Mcguire movie) ... One of my friends got me hook on that movie while I was in univesity, and it still my favorite Hilary Duff movie.



13.Alice ( Residence Evil) ...she is a strong woman, who will fight for the world to be normal again.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger mistihollrah said...

We watch a lot of Smallville! I like Chloe too!

My TT is posted.

Have a good day!

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only one of these characters I watch is Veronica Mars, and she is one smart cookie. Thanks for visiting my TT. Come by tomorrow for all the answers.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Fence said...

I don't know all of those characters but totally agree with your Buffy, Veronica Mars, and Willow selections. Great characters.

Happy T13

3:30 AM  
Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Morning, babe! Nope, no crispy Susan details at my place; I'm boring.

I think I'm probably the Veronica Mars minority. She was TOO much like Buffy in certain ways and that diminished the rest of her for me. If they'd taken those similarities out, Veronica would have been a better character.

4:55 AM  
Blogger Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

Strong women rock!

5:55 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Mistihollah, She is my favorite female character on that, and I think she is the more real!!

ancsweetnassygal, she is smarter than me, so yes she is smart!!

fence, yup, all strong women in their own personnal way!!

susan, we will have to discuss this later, I'm interested to see what are the similiraties between the two!!

Nancy., I wouldn't like those characters if they weren't !!!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Blog said...

Love BUFFY! Love WILLOW! MISSSSS THEM!!!!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Miss Laurence said...

je ne connais pas les 7 et 10. Mais nous avons des goûts communs ! ;-)

Happy T13 en retard ! :-)

3:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love this idea, although I dont know any on your list..I have heard of most of them though!

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...ancsweetnassygal, she is smarter than me, so yes she is smart!!..."

You forgot an "S" in the young lady's name.
Freudian slip? or reference to Sir Mixalot's "Baby Got Back"?
Where would I find these women? Television?
We don't have television in Northern Ontario. the Polar Bears keep eating the cable guys when they come by to install it.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

haley, me too!! I need to get my hands on the dvds!! I got season 1, but need the other 6!!

Laurence, 7 est la version original des Frères Scott!! 10 est une série québecoise!

Amy, you've only heard of the series??

Rhetorically Sterculian( i won't get your nickname wrong, I copy and paste!!) If you don't have cable, because the bear have quite an appetite, you could get them on dvd...

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home