live your life and smile

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 47



Thirteen Things about Jill

13 things about today!

1. I went with my older sister to her second echography(it was the first time I went to an echography since I don't have children and never to my other sister ones)

I saw:

2.The baby's face

3.The spine

4.The arms

5.The legs

6. The ribs

7.The heart(Didn't even see it)

8. The stomach( a round, I didn't even understood it was that)

9. The blader(didn't see it either!)

10. The baby waving the arms

11. The baby kicking

We didn't see:

12. the sex of the baby(I don't know if I'm gonna be the aunt to my first nephew or a third niece)

13. The kicking might show that we are going to have another addiction to our karate class in 7 years!!!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Addicted to crafting said...

awww that's soo cute!!! Happy TT!!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Addicted to crafting said...

awww that's soo cute!!! Happy TT!!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

They didn't show you the heart? That's one of the coolest parts, Jill!!

Hey, did my blog load better for you tonight?

(btw, Trevor doesn't drink. Son of a drunk and all that...)

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you see its soul?
If it's a papist it's gotta have one.

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and did that make you want to have a baby of your own? :-)

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must have been and extra-ordinary experience for you! Happy TT.

10:34 PM  
Blogger Joyismygoal said...

fun post hope all goes well w/ her

11:21 PM  
Blogger My Busy Life said...

I love your list, my sister is due in January with her first baby, I was excited when she gave me a copy of her ultra sound picture. Thanks for sharing! http://momtoanangel.blogspot.com/2007/11/thursday-thirteen-12.html

4:38 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy TT-13! Sounds like you had quite a day.

Smiles,
Holly
http://theabundanceplace.com

6:26 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Nicholas, I'm still impress to see that... And see the sparkles in my sister and brother-in-law's eyes!!

Nonsense, I wish I could have seen the other one too, they say that you saw some stuff more clearly!!

Susan, she show them to us, but it was not clear like last time. My sister said you could see it beat last time(And I was working during her first echography)
Less than usual, Susan, but that problem with your blog is been there for awhile!!

Scorpios, no I didn't saw the baby's soul! And we are Catholic.

Momg, from as long as I remember, I wanted to have kid, and I'm not getting younger either!!

Grace, I felt my first niece very often while when my other sister was pregnant, but I never actually saw either of my nieces before they were born, so yes!!

Joyismygoal, me too, it took them awhile before she got pregnant. She is at her half point, so...

Mocha mom, she ask for the picture, but it's only gonna be probably for next time!! She is only due in April!

Holly, it was worth it just to see them both so happy!!

6:59 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

That is so cool....Happy TT and thanks for stopping by.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said...

What a great TT - 13 little tiny parts of a little tiny person! Hope he or she joins you in your karate.

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home