live your life and smile

Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm feeling like a dumb blonde today!!

So today was a very slow day at work, I had two class two teach, but I had to stay the whole day! The elementary was not there, so there was not much teachers there, so I had just one of the other 3 classes left with something to do. So I went to see if the like 4 teachers there needed some help. They say no, and that is when I went working in the computer room, and thought that I forgot to say to the secretary where I was(If she found something for me to do). I went down stair and was too lazy to go really in her office, so I decide to put my head through the little window that she have connecting her in the main hall. Well, guess what, that window is damn clean!! I hit my forehead really hard on that window, because it was actually close!! I almost gave an heart attack to the poor woman too!!
'til next time(or next blond moment for me!!)

5 Comments:

Blogger R.E.H. said...

Don't feel bad... I've done it too. It's pretty darn surprising when your face suddenly makes contact with what you thought to be air ;)

2:54 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

It was a lot harder than air!! It is a chance I don't bruise easily on the head!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Iron Pugilist said...

We all have our slow moments. I have too many at the bar.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Lisa Andel said...

You've been tagged.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said...

LOL Jill! I can imagine the shock for both of you.

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home