live your life and smile

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 51


Thirteen Things about Jill

13 things about Christmas approching!(5 days left!)

1. Have you already thaught some kids during the week before Christmas vacation? They cannot stay in place for 5 minutes!! I had to change some of my goodest students smile this week!

2. I'm probably off for 2 weeks(I have nothing on my schedule before January 11. But I could be call anytime starting the 7!)

3. Tomorrow, I will probably be cooking the sweet, or do I wait for my nieces to be here on Saturday for then to help me out!

4. I might have to buy some icing, to do some cooking decorating with them. Or do some of you have good recipes for icing and that won't drip on the cookies?

5. I still have two gifts to buy!

6. My mon still think that I didn't bought her gift yet!

7.I want to listen to the Inimagimo version of the Match Girl!! It use to play every Christmas Eve when I was a kid!

8. I don't think I will buy new clothes for Christmas!! Very sad fact!!

9. Cannot wait to go slidding with my nieces!! Just have to find that slope that my brother in law is supposed to have done!

10. I'm wishing it won't be raining on Sunday and Monday like it is supposed to accodring to the Weather Network!

11. Cannot wait for the Christmas supper!! I adore eating Turkey!

12. There is actually a couple of recipes I want to try with the leftover turjey!

13. I'm wishing you a happy Christmas and Happy Holidays for you who don't celebrate Christmas!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels: ,

22 Comments:

Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

(psst, that color's hard to read!)

It's supposed to rain here, too. Bummer. I wish snow would stick around for more than a few hours so we could go sledding!

And yes, the kids in school here are eager for break, too. So am I! I want to sleep in!!!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Samantha_K said...

Have a wonderful holiday and enjoy the time with your nieces!
Happy Thursday!

1:26 PM  
Blogger L.P. said...

I probably got an unsmiley face for the week. I feel for your kids.

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"..version of the Match Girl!!..."

Ah yes, the 'Little Match Girl', dressed in rags, and the 'Wealthy Late-Victorian Gentleman' who takes her to his 'warm rooms'.
I've played that game before!

You filthy, filthy woman you!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said...

I just frosted cookies with my mom, and our icing was drippy. Don't think you can make it any other way.

9:25 PM  
Blogger damozel said...

Sledding. Wow. Living in Florida, I haven't done that in YEARS.

Have a wonderful holiday and enjoy the time you have with your nieces!

13 Extraordinary Winter scenes

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love cookies!

8:35 AM  
Blogger Miss Laurence said...

Noël approche à grand pas !
Bon shopping pour les deux cadeaux qu'il te reste à acheter ! ;-)

Je te souhaite de bonnes vacances et un joyeux Noël ! :-)
Happy T13

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan Helene: (psst, it's spelled 'colour' in New Brunswick)
And you are right, it is difficult to read. Jill treats us all like dirt!
I think we hould boycott her blog until such time as she renders it in a legible fashion.
Who's with me?

5:52 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

It's been two days that I'm off Susan, but I still start to turn and turn in bed at 6:30 as if I'm off to work!

Samantha, I will enjoye playing with them! Happy Holidays to you too!

Lakota, There is three kind of faces, and it is a day to day thing!

Rhet, you are the one that thaught me how to play that game, so you are as filty as me!

Julia, I bougth that store kind, I wonder if it would do!!

Damozel, do you want a big pile of snow send so tht you could be sledding??

Feefifoto, me too, cannot wait to do them!!

Laurence, je les ai faits!! Joyeux Noël et bonne Fêtes à toi aussi!!

Rhet, there is better way to have attention then boycotting my blog!! And haven't you just done that by not commenting for two weeks??

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It all sounds a lot of fun.I hope you have a great Christmas.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Roscoe James said...

Bon Noel! Feliz Navidad! Un abraso y un beso

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry xmas ya two-bit papist gutter snipe.

6:12 PM  
Blogger L.P. said...

Merry Mithros Jilly-girl and I'm raising a toast in your name! And drinking it. Whew. Potent.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Nicholas, I hope you are having fun you too!

RJ, Happy Christmas to you too! you will have to teach me a third language, I guess!

Rhet, happy Christmas, even if it seems like you grew bitter lately!

Lakota, champagne?? Pop another bottle!!

8:56 AM  
Blogger L.P. said...

Licking Rhet...no...he doesn't taste bitter at all. A little heavy on the salt maybe.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Lakota...you have been told one to step away from Rhet!!Don't make me say it again!!

4:11 PM  
Blogger L.P. said...

When did you tell me to step away from him? I must've missed that comment. Is he your property Jilly-girl? I was just taking a taste. I lick everybody, you know that.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

More like my Sugar daddy!

4:17 PM  
Blogger L.P. said...

I hear Sugar Daddy's are sweet and tasty and chewy too.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Do I care as long as he keep paying my shopping bill!
And he does buy me some Chanel and Armani!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Don't you ever step between my clothes and my food!! I won't answer to any friendship code!!

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home