live your life and smile

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursday Thirteen # 53



Thirteen Things about Jill

Since it is January, here are 13 ways to take/keep your new year resolution

1. Take a resolution that is realistic for you


2. If you say you will exercice more during 2008, start by doing like 10 minutes a day, and work yourself out to the amount of time you wanted

If you take the resolution to loose weight:

3. Drink your 8 glasses of water each day

4. Eat your three meals every day

5. Don't forget to eat snack throught out the day

6. Eat at least 5 serving of veggie and fruit(A serving is about what you can hold in an handfull)

7. Don't forget protein... The protein is the main thing that give you that fill up feeling(I have an hard time eating enough protein...)

8. Don't forget your milk product(or other full of calcium replacement product if you are lactose intolerant or a vegetalian)

9. Exercice... Eating well is not enough, and you don't get the whole benefit of loosing weight if you don't exercice... And it keeps your metabolism running

10. Go see the sparkpeople.com site. They have a good plan to have an healty lifestyle and loose weight safely. It was giving to my cousin by her nutritionist. I'm on it under the nick Jill161.

11. Tell a friend that you can trust to cheer you up when you need it!

12. Don't forget to have fun keeping your resolution... If you think it would be a pain in the ass, there is no use doing it!!

13. What is your resolution this year? Mine is trying to finish having an healty lifestyle....




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

It seems that the rage this year is to not do resolutions. I haven't done them in years; the things I want to accomplish aren't up to me alone.

At any rate, these are all great tips to get started on a plan that'll last.

4:37 AM  
Blogger R.E.H. said...

Good list there. Part of my resolutions is a healthy life style too - so I could use a few of your pointers there.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said...

Most of my resolutions concern clearing clutter from my home. More of a health kick for my living space.

Feel like doing a birth month meme? Tag - you're it!

5:50 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I made a resolution to get more exercise and so far it's working (i've gone walking with four different friends this week), and now it's the weekend and I can sleep in. Yay! Have a great weekend.

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6. Eat at least 5 serving of veggie and fruit(A serving is about what you can hold in an handfull)

I have very big hands though.

4:27 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Susan,does that mean that your are an happy woman?

REH, I forgot to mention that you have to treat yourself once in a while, because you won't get through it without that!! I would go insane if I didn't!

Julia, I should say that I need to find an organisation way so I will have a clean place for to compensated the little space that I have!!

Ann, way to go , girl!! Don't forget to have fun!!

Rhet, you can eat more...
(Trying to get out the thought out of my head...)

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But very small feet!

1:04 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Rhet, I know that this won't matter...

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home