live your life and smile

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Iris...Because I felt broken

I love this song... I adore the voice of the Goo Goo Dolls singer. And this song, I can so relate to...(I did adore City of Angel too)



This past week, I've been feeling like there is something missing, like a part of me was broken . And sometime, I just feel like nobody that I really want to is seeing me, that I'm just another damn face in the crowd!!
I don't know if it is the fact of being single, or even the fact that there is not even a possibility of an interesting fling. As independant as I am, I'M missing having somebody that I like, that I'm attracted to...
Is it because of the fact that my job at this moment doesn't satisfy me? I have some doubt, some days, that education is not the thing I want to do the rest of my life!
Ah fuck, god's sake, just enjoy the music, I'm annoying myself with that wining!!

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger L.P. said...

For fucks sake! Is ANYONE getting laid around here?
Does blogging equal ain't getting none right now?
My excuse is that I'm a barbie and can't have real sex, only pretend sex. And toy vibrator sex - those are allowed since they're toys you know.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Some should got some sometime, since they have kids...
I have to make a special mold so that you can be a barbie that can have sex!

4:05 PM  
Blogger L.P. said...

LOL! Thanks Jilly-girl. Though at 12 inches tall I don't know that I could handle a live dick if I caught one! Boggles the mind, it does.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Do you think I will forget to do a mold for a Kent as you like?? Come on, I'm not that vicious!!

4:30 PM  
Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Okay, I walked into one HELL of a conversation... Wow.

Seriously, we all go through phases like this, babe. Don't stress too much about it; things will come around and you'll look back and realize you've learned stuff.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

I know Susan, but I just hate feeling like that!! I've been called Miss optimistic, and I like to see the world on the bright side!!
And yes, that is just the type of conversation I have with Lakota... But I think it is just our ways to be childish!!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Iron Pugilist said...

Oh Jill, you've chosen one of my all-time favorite songs. I even tried to play this song with an acoustic guitar in an attempt to serenade a girl in the past.

We all have someone we miss, Jill. Most of the time, it's someone we haven't even met yet. Singularity can be a good thing. Think of it as a period when you can improve yourself so that when "the one" finally finds his way to you, you'll be ready.

4:25 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

I like just what you just said IP!! Missing someone you haven't meet yet!!
I starting to think that those Aussie girls are blind!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Iron Pugilist said...

Not blind, only distracted. I gotta create more commotion. So must you.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

I ope it is not one like this afternoon!!

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home