live your life and smile

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursday Thirteen # 54






Thirteen Things about Jill

Since I just thought it was Thursday, and I don't have much time, here is 13 english/french translation

1. Tired/Fatigué
2. Bed/Lit
3. Night/Nuit
4. Moon/Lune
5. Star/Étoile
6. Skinny dipping/Bain de minuit
7.Drive-in/Ciné-parc
8. Moonlight/ Clair de lune
9. Midnight/Minuit
10.Full moon/Pleine lune
11. Bar/Bar
12. Bond fire/Feu de camp
13. Nothern light/ Aurore Boréal


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)







Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

*sigh*

I miss French. With #2 taking Spanish... Yeah. I miss French.

6:22 PM  
Blogger ellen b. said...

thanks for that...
Happy tt to you.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

I took French for a semester and well..just say my family got a lot of laughs when I would try to pronounce anything. :)

7:47 PM  
Blogger Nicholas said...

Tres bien!

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Et oui, c'est ca. (Ah, no cedilla on my American keyboard!)

12:42 AM  
Blogger L.P. said...

"Bain de minuit"
naughty Jilly-girl.
I like that about you.

4:46 AM  
Blogger Bloggers said...

great list

8:09 AM  
Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said...

I like the way 'lit' and 'nuit' almost rhyme, because it makes it that much easier for poets.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Blog said...

Ooo, great word choices! I need all of those. Especially tired and skinny dipping! ;)

1:10 PM  
Blogger R.E.H. said...

I'm fatigued, wanna go bane a minute?

I'm getting good at this french business aren't I?

Maybe I need to take a few more classes, huh?

1:47 PM  
Blogger Miss Laurence said...

J'aimerais tant voir une aurore bauréale dans un ciné-parc... Malheureusement, on n'a ni l'un ni l'autre ici !

;)

Happy T13 !

5:02 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Susan, just come here or on my other site when you really miss it!!

Ellen, if I can make people learn french, I'm happy!

Monday, we were all bad when starting to talk a second language! I still have an accent in english after 15 years talking it!

Nicolas, merci! Tu peux pratiquer ton français ici!

infinity, I still you can change it on your computer, because I have it in french, but I could change it to the english version if I wanted to!

Lakota, that I like taking bain de minuit?

Blogger, thanks!

Julia, are we suppose to rhyme in a poem?

Haley, skinny dipping with Clive?

REH, I will eventually get more as my tt here, but if you want some personnal class, it's gonna cost you!

Laurence, j'aimerais bien moi aussi voir des aurores!! j'en ai jamais vu, et c'est extremement rare ici!

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home