live your life and smile

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thursday thirteen # 62








Thirteen Things about Jill
13 tattoo that I like(I'm still thinking about doing another one, but still searching for the right one!)




























Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Those are pretty big, Jill...

2:03 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

I wouldn't have them that big! It's just that I like the design of those, it would probably be a little one on the foot or on my hip!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Phoebe Jordan said...

Happy TT! I'm not much of a tattoo person myself but those are some beautifully designed tattoos. Hope to see you at my 2nd edition about Nora Roberts at Talk About My Favorite Authors blog.

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the tattoos! I am getting my first one sometime in the next year. I am trying to design it myself at least the basic outline. It's not easy!

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

at first I thought those were tattoos you already had! whew!

12:35 PM  
Blogger Iron Pugilist said...

Let me see the tatt you have now. I hope it's somewhere sexy.

3:29 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Ivette, I think I wasn't that much before I got one, and now, I want a second one, it's a thing that gets addicting!

Cynthia, I wish i was able to design the new one I want, but it won't happen!

Sage, if that was true, i wouldn't have a piece of skin without one! The only one I have, for now, is the one that is my avatar!

IP, my avatar is the one that I have now! And it is on my righ shoulder! But don't you have one too?;)

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home