live your life and smile

Sunday, May 04, 2008

The 4 things meme

Julia over at Mind over matters tagged me for this one.
4 Jobs I've Had:

1. Teaching/substitute teacher... What I am doing right now
2.Archeologist ...The best job I ever had! My boss was the coolest, the guy that worked with me and I were working great togheter. i was out all day, no stress, finding some cool stuff...
3. Camp Moniter/Animater ... It was great money, but exhausting
4. Babysitter ...As a lot of you did

4 Movies Watched Over and Over:
1. A knight's tales ... I watch this one like 20 times, at least, and I'm still considering to buy the dvd
2. Centerstage ... I have the dvd, i just love the movie
3. Romeo must die... I think I'm gonna watch again this afternoon, and I watch it a couple of time before
4. Ultraviollette...I bought the dvd last week, I just love the story and really like Mila Sovonich(I know I know, I wrote her last name wrong:P)

4 Places I Have Lived:

1.Here in New-Brunswick
2. Darmouth, NS ...For a job for about 3months. But i didn't like it, and miss my nieces a lot
3. Pointe-de-l'Église, NS ... For 4 and half years for university...Those were the days, even if there is not much to do there!
4. Bathurst, NB ...For a praticum


4 Places I Have Been:
1.Ottawa, Ontario ... I want to the Terry Fox Center and through a school trip
2. Montréal, Québec ... As part as the same school trip than for Ottawa, and a couple of times beside that one
3. Moncton, New-Brunswick ...Shopping, friends, clubs, zoo, Crystal Palace, the only thing I haven't visited there is Magic Mountain.
4. Fredericton, New-Brunswick ... A little bit of shopping and to see my provincial parlement


4 Favorite Things to Eat:
1. Chocolate
2. Licorish
3.Rasberries
4.Popcorn



4 Places I Would Rather Be:
1. In Moncton... Where most of my friends are, and where there is actually real club!
2. Somewhere warm and tropical...Did I mention I cannot wait for summer, and that I am a summer girl?
3. Paris...The Effeil Tower and the Louvre...That could give me a lot of inspiration for my other blog!
4. Rome ... For somebody with a history interest like me( I have a minor in history) this is the place par excellence.


4 Things I Look Forward To This year:
1. My cousin's wedding...Just another reason to see my family and relatives
2. Passing my brown belt...I would only be two belts aways from obtaining my black belt! Damn, time has pass quick!
3.Summer...enough with this weather!
4.Christmas...I always enjoye seeing the kid during the holiday season...And would be the first of my nephew!


tagging I will go, tagging I will go...

1. REH(I'M cheating I know he has already done it!)
2.?
3.?
4.? Somebody want to take those place?Even if you have already done it, you can!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger R.E.H. said...

Hey, wait! I thought I tagged you... ?

Well, this was not 100% the same which we did, but it's close enough.

BTW - Romeo Must Die? Seriously? That is one of the worst excuses for a movie I have ever seen ;)

We both look forward to summer this year though. And, it is coming on fast around here - I'm thinking I'll try on my shorts this weekend!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

REH, that is why I said I was cheating!
Yes, Romeo must die! This is the movie that make me like Jet Li! i really like the final fight scene, the fighting choreography is amazing, and i do really like the part when Jet use Alyaha body to fight!
I cannot wait when it is hot enough so i can go sunbathing while reading!;)

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hell i never saw the movies been to those places or anything sheeeeeeeeesh ima loser!

archeoligist would be a cool gig i think though!

10:36 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Sage, it is place north of you! I pretty much have stay in Canada even when I travel...I wish I could visit more...
And the month I did the search was incredible! I would have continu in that field if study if I could have afford it...Damn money!

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home