live your life and smile

Monday, June 02, 2008

Why I was not blogging lately

Sorry I haven't been blogging a lot lately! I have been down with cold and allergy(I think I have hay fever:( ) My tummy hurt right now, and it is probably from coughing!
And, on Saturday, my grandma was rush to the hospital. Her kidney has stop working properly. And since she is 92, and had had a pacemaker in the last year, she is not strong enough to have dialysis. And with my cold, I cannot go visit her at the hospital. The tought that I might not be able to say my goodbye makes me sad. I was not able to say my goodbye to my aunt a couple of years away because I was in university, and I still find it hard.
My parents went to see her today, and I could not go because I needed to go see my doctor.
Anyway, I'm off to karate. Hopefully it would change my mind, and I would let you know if anything happen.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jill, thanks for visiting my blog, I like some of your posts too, Tex.

8:08 PM  
Blogger L said...

What a mess! I hope everything turns out well and you feel better. My bf has had a horrendous time with allergies the past two weeks as well.

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you feel better and get to go to the hospital!!

7:41 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Tex, thanks for visiting!

Womensdaily, she is 92, we have to deal with the fact she ain't getting younger!

Sage, my coughing is still as bad!

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home