live your life and smile

Friday, December 12, 2008

Thursday Thirteen # 68


Thirteen Things about Jill

13 things I want for Christmas this year

1. Veronica Mars Seasons 1 , 2 ,3

2. Katy Perry Cd

3. Lady Gaga cd

4. Bo(The bamboo stick for karate)

5. Short stick(i don't know what are the real name for these, but it's for karate)

6. Mp3 fm car transmitter

7. Winter boot(Which I know I'm getting...)

8.A new car

9. Wii

10. A boyfriend

11. A plasma tv

12.A stationary bike

13. What do you want?



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

We bought a Wii - mostly because I HAVE to do Shaun White snowboarding. It's a total necessity, you know.

But other than that, all I want is to sell lots of books...

I hope you get the Wii of YOUR dreams, my friend. Is there a karate game for it yet? That would be cool!

If not the Wii, then everything else. In duplicate.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said...

New boots sound like a good idea for your neck of the woods, Jill!

My husband and I already got our combined birthday/Christmas present from my mom - a scanner/printer. It's so lovely. And I can't wait to start scanning my old photos properly instead of taking pictures of them with my digital camera.

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home