live your life and smile

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Harsh world...

For a shy person!
Don't get me wrong, I'm a very outgoing person, but like I've told you before, when it comes to affair of the heart, I'm one of the shyest person I know! It takes all my courage to ask a guy out.
And to make it worst, what if I'm never alone with the guy I found attractive? Not making stuff more easy!
But I seem to have guy attention this weekend...Maybe not for the good reason, doh!
Change my picture on msn, and boom, some guys I haven't talk to for a while come and talk to me!
Why does affair of the heart are so complicated!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Blog said...

Awww! I can be shy at times, too. Good luck with the guys. Always just be yourself. :) Sounds cliche, but it's true.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Why are they complicated? Because guys don't get us girls. Dunno if they're not smart enough or what, but there you go. They just don't get us.

Hang in there and take it for what it's worth. Stay open to life and new things and before you know it, Mr. Right will be there.

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In general life is complicated so guys (and girls) too :) Sometimes, an action or maybe juste a better picture of you (or in a different point of view) can get a guy's attention like clothes or smiles would do :P

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home