live your life and smile

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Getting my ass back on track!

So, did I did some exercice this summer? Pretty much done nothing. I didn't have the will-power to do some in my house, and with all the rain we had, I didn't do some bike.
Now, I'm starting karate on Tuesday, and I'm not in shape, stregth wise or cardio wise. I'm starting with the toughest sansei physically. So since last Sunday, I'm trying to kick my ass into working out again. I've been doing half go this week, but a week wouldn't be enough to get me on track... But it is better than going out back being completely out of shape! I will tell you more how it when and I'm feeling on Tuesday or Wednesday!
Wish me luck.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger L said...

Good for you! Congratulations!

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good deal
but dont be kicking me or anything!
;-)~

10:14 PM  
Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said...

Good luck!

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home