live your life and smile

Saturday, July 08, 2006

My dear Lasenza!!
I've gone to Moncton this week, and I went shopping with a friend. And since we don't have one down in my town, we decides to go at LaSenza. God , I realise i miss so much that store!! I could have bought a lot more that this, but I couldn't afford more:
-Bustier: Regular39.50$, sale price: 16,50$
-Seamfree lined bra : 26,50$
-free Sless Bra: 34,50$
-Lx Daywear 2 Pc set: Regular : 29,50$, sale price : 8,50$
-6 panties: 22,80$(regular price 49$)
Grand total: 120,84$ (regular price 204,06$)
This store has great clothes and they have a great quality/price ratio. Some of the stuff i bought there five year ago are still in good shape.
Wanna know more about this store I adore, and makes me realise my addiction to clothes even more? Go visit their site at : www.lasenza.com
Mon cher LaSenza
J’ai été à Moncton cette semaine, et j’ai été magasinée avec une amie. Puisque l’on en a pas dans ma ville, nous avons décidé d’aller au LaSenza. Bon Dieu, j’ai réalisé comment j’avais manqué ce magasin. J’aurais pu acheter plus de choses, mais je ne pouvais me le permettre. Voici ma liste d’achat :
-Bustier : Prix régulier 39,50$ , spécial : 16,50$
-Brassière seamfree lined : 26,50$
-Free Sless Bra : 34,50$
-Lx Daywear 2 Pc set : Prix régulier : 29,50$, spécial : 8,50$
-6 petites culottes : 22,80$ (prix régulier 49$)
Grand Total : 120, 84$ (prix régulier:204,06$)
Ce magasin a un très bon rapport qualité/prix. Il y a des choses que j’ai acheté il y a 5 ans que je porte encore et qui sont en bon état.Vous voulez en savoir plus sur ce magasin que j’adore, et qui m’a fait réaliser encore plus mon addiction pour les vêtements? Allez visiter : http://www.lasenza.com/

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

I wasn't in LaSenza but I was in Moncton! Just got back today after visiting some family. Small world.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Weird!
We might have cross each other without knowing it!

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home