live your life and smile

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 15


Thirteen Things about Jill


13 ways I remember some of my friends

1. M, with the song "C,est Noël car il neige dans mon coeur", because he was always singing it around Christmas time

2. Another M, when we were working together , he did always put 3 Doors Down 's around the sun cd to play, and said all time that ÉHere without you" will be their next single(and he was right.

3. M, I remember her with Think it over... It use to be her favorite song

4. N, with "get your freak on" because she use to adore it, and we dance a lot and got prepare to get to the club with that song.

5. AJ, with Dilema, she sang it really bad, and was runing that song

6. N, with "Moving on" She had just change of university, or was about to do it, and was listening to it over and over again

7. S, and eye of the tiger, I heard him listen to it really often, and say to me it was the best song to boost him up...

8. My older sister, and the smell of baby powder... She has always wear baby powder Secret... when I hug her, the smell was alway there, and now, when I come near her

9.P, and is Orgasmic(something like that). It was is favorite adjective to say, He use it like once a day.

10. J-L, and my tendency to touch thing... When you do a bachelor in education, you do a ton of test to learn to know yourself better. We were doing one of those , and there was a question asking " Do you tend to have to touch thing". He look at me and said, "yup, that's you!" So everytime I go shopping, and i do really do that, and I have to feel the fabric, I think of him.

11. M-C, and ".... il frait frete, je vais mourir!"(... it's cold, I'm gonna die) She said it so many time while we were walking to the university club... And I tease her everytime(while freezing my ass too!!)

12.E, for his beautiful smile. I always like a great beautiful smile on a man. Since I love to smile, and consider myself as an happy person...

13. And, you, how do you remember some of your friend?
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend, D, who passed away last November. She was 36... I remember her curled up on our couch under a blanket while we talked until 2 in the morning... :)

Selena

P.S. Great TT

5:10 PM  
Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Beat ya, beat ya... *grin*

I remember events with music, not people as much. Funny, given how important music is to me, huh?

I like this idea... I might need to borrow it for a character. Someone who links everyone to a song. Neat.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
My TT is posted.
Have a wonderful day!
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

6:51 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Interesting list...I remember my friends in lots of ways!

7:01 PM  
Blogger Tilly Greene said...

You know quite a few M's. I have a "B" friend who knows every single road, be them M A or B roads, in England.

Fabulous list...put

9:55 PM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

Oh, what a sweet lot of memories, I love this idea. Happy TT!

Lisa - Lil' Duck Duck

6:14 AM  
Blogger Ash said...

Eye of the tiger reminds me of my husband. excellant TT.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Selena, at least you'll remember her for a great thing... Those kind of talk are great!!

Susan, I'm still not over the fact that I might have inspire a character!!

raggedy, tanx for the visit!!

Janet, which way?

Tilly, yes , I do know a lot of M...I knew like 5 in university and in school by the exact same first name!!

Mama Duck, most of them are, exept for the part of my friend being tone deaf!!

Ash, is it for the same reason as me for my frien??

Nancy, I'll have to go check that version, I only know one that Céline Dion sing!!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Christina (BookTasty) said...

cute list! :)

7:07 PM  
Blogger Laurence said...

I remember the humor ! :-)

Great list ! ;-)

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home