live your life and smile

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Oups

Last night, like most tuesday night, was karate night! I've actually arrived a couple minutes before it start, so I could do the whole warm-up... So we warm up our ankle, knee, do some squat... Then, it was time to strech out our leg... I was going down, to do the strech, when I hear a screeeeetttttttccccccccccchhhhhh!!!! My ki pant had just rip open in my inner thigh... I had to finish the warm-up, like 15 minutes, with some rip pants, and then finish the rest of the pratice with a pair of jeans!!! It was pretty inconfortable!! The worst part, I just had my ki since like June!!
That just put a thing more into my believe that a ki is not made for a woman at all!! It is way too tight on my thight... And girl, did you see how unflatering it is?? Anyway, I don't know about you, but, for me, it just don't flatter me...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

00ps

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home