live your life and smile

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 12


Thirteen Things about Jill



13 things I miss about university(USA rules!!!) (I'm repeating one of my old post here!!)
1. My friends
2. Having friends that are my age
3. Proscratination( I learn that work when I was in university!!)
4. Going to the club almost every weekend(even if it was the Château)
5. Recardo's, they had the most grease on their garlic finger, but damn their garlic finger were the best
6. Sweet Mademoiselle, espacially the one wher we saw Sam great butt
7. Saturday nacho or tacos
8. Caper-Newfie
9. Watching movie with Tonia and trying to find a moral or a philosophic meaning to the movie, so we wouldn't feel so guilty for not doing our homework
10. Marie-Claire"Il fait froid. Je vais mourir."("It's so cold. I'm gonna died") while going to the Chateau
11. Drinking game, and the drinking part . Remember kissing the wall, dear neighbor
12. Notes we wrote during our boring class. Jean-Luc never felt out of his chair and Chris was still looking good.
13. Night in Yarmouth/trip to there/late roadtrip or walk

This week, I like you to go to my other site, and play to the game presented there...(here is the link or see sidebar http://jill-l-acadienne.blogspot.com/2007/03/mon-cadavre-exquis-my-sweet-corpse.html)


13 choses qui me manquent à propos de l'université (USA rock!!)(Je reprends un de mes vieilles entrées ici...)
1. Mes amis
2. Avoir des amis qui ont mon âge
3.Ne rien faire
4. Aller au club presqu'à toutes les fins de semaine, même si c'était au Château
5.Recardo's, il avait les doigts à l'ail les plus graisseux, mais les meilleurs au monde
6. Sweet Mademoiselle, tout spécialement celle ou on a vu les fesses de Sam
7. Les nachos ou les tacos que l'on mangeait le samedi
8. Caper-Newfie
9. Regarder des films avec Tonia et essayer de trouver une morale ou une philosophie pour se sentir moins coupable de ne pas avoir fait nos devoirs
10. Marie-Claire "Il fait froid. Je vais mourir." lorsque l'on allait au Château
11. Les jeux pour boire, et la partie boire. Tu te rappelle d'avoir embrassé le mur, chère voisine.
12. Les petites notes que l'on s'écrivait pendant nos classes plates. Jean-Luc n'est jamais tombé de sa chaise et Chris gardait encore bien.
13. Soirée à Yarmouth/voyage là/ nos voyages tards ou nos marches lorsqu'il fesait noir

Ok, cette semaine, je voudrais que vous allez voir mon autre site et que vous vous appretez au petit jeu que j'y propose...(voici le lien ou regardez simplement dans la sidebar http://jill-l-acadienne.blogspot.com/2007/03/mon-cadavre-exquis-my-sweet-corpse.html)


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Chelle Y. 2.Susan Helene Gottfried 3.Thomma Lyn 4.Janet

5.Jane 6. armywife 7.Raggedy 8.

(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

20 Comments:

Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I miss college, too. As hard as things were, they were a lot simpler, too.

Happy TT!

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a lot of good times in college, too. Thanks for sharing!

Happy TT, and thanks for visiting my blog!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Ahhhh college days :-)

6:11 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Yes, those were the days....but I wouldn't go back. I like my life!
Thanks for visiting me today.

6:22 PM  
Blogger armywife said...

oh what a great list. i went to my five year reunion last year and it was so great to catch up with everyone. movie procrastination and saturday tacos - those are just univeral college experiences i think. wouldn't have missed it for the world!

happy TT

7:29 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

I had a lot of fun in college. It was so long ago now that I don't even think about it. Thanks for the reminder. Good times.
Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
Thank you for your visit.
Have a wonderful day!
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

8:21 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Chelle y. , it,s not a long time for me, but I miss it very much!!

Susan, I know, we were legal, but did not have adult responsibilities...

Thomma lynn, I'm proud you had fun you too...

Janet, tanx for visiting!!

Jane, you really wouldn't??If I win a million, I'm going back!!

army wife, taco was the best thing to eat, with nacho, before drinking...

Raggedy, you are welcome...

5:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Procrastination...What? We have a paper do TODAY! Oh *^$>.

2hrs later...

Wow! The BS on this one is the best I have done yet. It is c'est manifique! (please pardon my terrible French)

6:43 AM  
Blogger Laurence said...

Ce qui me manque, c'est vraiment de ne rien faire ! :-)

Happy T13

10:55 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

i missed it so much, i went back to college.
British slang definitions now up, hope you enjoy them.

11:30 AM  
Blogger PJ said...

I dropped out of uni after a month and have been thinking of going back for ages, so it was interesting to come across your TT. It's interesting that only one of your points was study-related.

Happy TT!

11:59 AM  
Blogger Mercy's Maid said...

I'm with you on #1 and #2. My college years were the best times of my life so far.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Blog said...

I don't miss University AT ALL.... Except maybe the nachos.... Mmmm, nachos!! ;)

6:20 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Gabriella, the paper that are done fast and at the last minute are the best one!!

Laurence, accorde toi une période de la semaine ou tu n'as pas besoin de rien faire...

Claire, that is great!! I want to go back too...

pj, exept the diploma, the best moment of university is spending time with friends!!

Mercy's maid, yup, # 1 and 2 are the thing i miss the most!!

Haley, was your experience that bad??

6:39 PM  
Blogger Spy Scribbler said...

I really miss college. It was an awesome time of life!

Happy TT!

7:19 PM  
Blogger Valtool said...

Jill, I appreciate your visit and comment. I imagine the comics in Canada may not be the same as the widely syndicated ones in the USA, but the ones I listed are a mix of classics (still in print) and some newer ones (nothing newer than 8 years I think). You can sample the ones I like by finding the links at the link at the bottom of my list.

For Fridays I do something I call the Friday Flashback - a composition of 1980's music videos with a common theme. I was a teen in the 80's and it had a huge impact on my life back then as a child of the MTV generation (back when MTV actually played Music Videos. :)

8:35 PM  
Blogger Sunflower said...

I missed my university life too!

Thanks for stopping by my Sunflower blog and supporting me! Welcome back anytime.

I will Exercise for Comments!
Sunflower

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you just brought me down memory lane :) It's always cool to remember how it went during those university days. It was just so much fun.

Happy weekend :)

3:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

University days make up some of the best memories of my late teens and early 20's. Granted, I wouldn't want to go back and repeat them now ;)

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like good times.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home