live your life and smile

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 16


Thirteen Things about Jill



13 things I like in the summer(and making me want even more for summer to arrived!!)/13 choses que j'aime à propos de l'été(et qui me font avoir hate de plus en plus à l'été!!)

1. Eating soft ice cream from local dairy bar. /Pouvoir manger de la crème molle aux bars laitiers locaux.
2. Being able to enjoye the beach/Pouvoir profiter de la plage
3. Feeling the hot sun against my skin /Pouvoir sentir le soleil réchauffant ma peau
4. Reading outside / Pouvoir lire dehors
5. Not working /Ne pas travailler
6. Some of the visitors from Québec / Certains visiteurs du Québec
7. Eating meat cook on the BBQ /Manger de la viande cuite sur le BBQ
8. Eating marshmallow cook on a bond fire /Manger des guimauves sur un feu de camp
9. Fresh berries, espacially the wild kind / Manger des baies fraiches, spécialement les sortes sauvages
10.Parties/ Les party
11. Festival /LEs festivals
12.Getting a suntan /Avoir une bonzage
13. being able to see the touristic attraction / Pouvoir être capable d'aller visiter les attractions touristiques
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Vader's Mom 2. Susan Helene Gottfried 3. Laurence 4. Miscellaneous-Mum 5.Thomma Lyn

6.Joely Sue Burkhart 7. Wylie Kinson

(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love to read outside!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Hey, babe!!! I beat you this week, huh? *grin*

I love to read outside, too. We BBQ year-round, though -- if it's nice, the Tour Manager's out there. He pulls the grill closer to the kitchen door for the light and off we go. Grilling away. Yum!

It's been snowing here. Hopefully, spring will return in a few days and I can get back to some of this.

Happy TT!

7:18 PM  
Blogger Laurence said...

I want the #5 !!! I WANT THE #5 !!! :-D

Happy T13 !

10:23 PM  
Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said...

Wow - that was hard to read on the green background, but I got there...

Thanks for visiting me :)

10:46 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Vader's mom, I understand why so much people like it, it is soooo relaxing!!

Susan, if you had post before 11 yesterday, i could have beat you, but I went on your blog, and there was nothing!! And for the BBQ year-round thing:P!!!

Laurence, deviens enseignante comme moi, ou au moins remplace ceux ci, c'est comme ca que j'obtiens des vacances en été!!

Miscellaneous-Mum , tanx for making me realise the lack of contrax, problem solve now!!

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, summer's on its way. We're having a cold snap right now in Tennessee but soon I'll be taking walks outside again! Thanks for a cheery Thirteen.

Happy TT, and thank you for visiting my blog! :)

3:39 PM  
Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Sounds like you have a great summer planned!

7:43 AM  
Blogger Wylie Kinson said...

Hi Jill -- thanks for visiting my blog.

I LOVE fresh berries.
The one thing I miss about living in Thunder Bay (and I do mean THE ONLY thing) is the wild blueberries. So little, but flavourful -- not like those jacked up watery things they import from Mexico!!

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home