live your life and smile

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Nothing for a while

So I'm presently in Québec(only for the weekend, it's a pain in this ass doing all this millage and just staying two days!! But I'm working on Monday!!) . The weather is good, but was I able to enjoye it?? No, I've been on the go since Thursday!! I been shopping, karate, our trip to here, decorating the room for the party(we were celevrating my grandma 80 birthday), having my hair done, shopping for my goddaughter gift, the party, and now, I should get in the shower, because I think we are going to eat for breakfast at my uncle place, and we are leaving back home today!! And tomorrow, I'm gonna sleep, but I'm working in the afternoon!!!
It's fun seeing all my family, but this trip is tireing!!
And to add more to this week madness, my computer is broke down!!! It's been repared like only 8 month ago!!! What a pain in the ass!!! So if there is nothing here for a while, and no comments or answer to your comments, it's because my computer is at the doctor!!
Good weekend!!

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Tanya Espanya said...

This has nothing to do with your post, and I'm sure you already know these jokes, but in case you don't...here is a link. Enjoy!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

See? THAT is how you beat me this week. I'm swamped, too.

Travel safe and fix that computer!!!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

PS -- looks like Blogger turned off your comments on your T13...

10:37 AM  
Blogger Mathieu said...

VIVA!!! QUEBEC!!!

7:56 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Tanya, am I gonna be impress by the joke??

Sorry Susan, I did fing it weird you didn't post, but that would explain why!!

Québec?? Where is Québec??

6:52 PM  
Blogger Tanya Espanya said...

Yes, Jill, they're funny. I have to watch them with my husband because it's a bit hard to follow the Quebecois but you should have no problem with it.

7:15 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Yup, I know that site Tanya, they are pretty funny!!! I wish you could understand more...

1:44 PM  
Blogger Mathieu said...

Where the good people live. that's where.

7:52 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Il se pourrait tu que tu te vante, MAt??

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home