live your life and smile

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 27


Thirteen Things about Jill
So this week , it's the 100th Edition of Thursday Thirteen!! To make it a special edition, we were ask to do our 13 favorites TT. So here mine, and sorry for the delay, it's not easy deciding which to choose!!

1.Haley-O and her last week TT!! You had to classified who you marry, date, push off a cliff!! Usualy, her TT are about celibreties!! And it's always funny!!!

2.The meet and greet TT edition!! I don't know about you, but I had a blast!! There was some competition in the air, but I visited a lot of great TT and blogger!!

3.
Susan , I meet Susan during the meet and greet TT edition!! Now, for each TT we post, we have a friendly competition to who will visit the other one blog first!! We are sure to visit each other, and I find it a lot of fun!!

4.
My TT # 25, why do girls rule

5.
My TT # 15 , how I do remember my friends

6.
My TT # 14, awarness about cystic fibrosis , since my oldest niece has it, I want to inform everyone about it!! And in case some of you didn't had the chance to see it the first time, please go see it!!

7.
My TT # 12, things I miss about university

8.
My TT # 11, hot men according to Jill!!

9.
Laurence , she is one of the only other Thirteener that has french as a first language, and she got lots of french expressions, show and others stuff on her TT

10.
ancsweetnsassygal , last week edition!! She had 80's songs' lyrics, and I couldn't guess one, and only know like 3!! That is really a challenge!!

11.
She , It's been awhile since I visited her page, but she comes from the same province as me, and she will exercice for comments. I really admire your determination She!!

12.
Shanni , She is one of the girl that will exercice for comments!! And I guess it does work, because she has reach her healty weight!! Congrats Shanni!!

13.
Sunflower , She is still one of the women I used to visit every TT because she is part of "I will exercice for comments" . I only remember to visit them on thursday, and didn't visit them in like 2 month, but today, I'm saying my admiration for their will-power!!

I'm not done, but at least, you'll have something to see...
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Well, be sure to let me know when you ARE done, so I can read the rest of the list!

I have to agree that the Meet and Greet was my favorite of the TT games and fun. You're not the only TTer I met that week, but you're definitely the one I have the most fun with, in terms of trying to get to first!

Have a lovely day, darling, and don't think you're not making me nuts with all this late posting stuff!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Miss Laurence said...

Thanks for the link ! ;-)

Je suis très touchée... Merci.

Happy T13 ! :-)

1:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

13 is an unlucky number!
I can not abide it!
Nyuck, nyuck.

Ms. Gottfried,
Nu?
"...in terms of trying to get to first!...."

What a saucey little minx you are. Tell me; what does getting to first base mean these days?

7:05 AM  
Blogger Blog said...

Awwww, you LIKE ME! You REALLY LIKE ME! ;) xo

7:34 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Susan, this game we had makes sure I do visit you every thursday!! As long that it stays a friendly competition, I will continu doing it !!

Laurence, il faut bien que je promouvois les TT en francais!!

Rhetorically, it's between me and Susan!!! And you have to go past the susperticious thing, and see the fun that TT are!!

Come on, Haley, You should have notice it before now!!!

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will try, jill, I will try.
There are no spiders I trust? I cannot abide those eight-leggety bastards.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I like it now that it's done! :D

And thanks for the linkie love; you know I appreciate it!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Rhetorically, I think I only saw one time someone talk about spider, so you are mostly save!!

Susan, isn't TT all about that??

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home