live your life and smile

Monday, August 20, 2007

fortune teller/ liseuse de bonneaventure

Today, I went to see a fortune teller. I have seen that woman before, but the first time, she didn't say too much, and nothing did realise. But this time, she was better!
To start, she said that I was shy when it comes to matter of the heart. I'm a very outgoing person in the other part of my life, but when it comes the time to say to a guy that I found him attractive, I just can't. I'm froze by shyness. I can talk to him about everything else, but to say to him the feeling have , I just can't!!
And she said that I did miss people a lot, and that I was close to my family. I did realise that when I move alone after university. And it made me realise how much family was important for me!!
And now for the men!! Supposely, there is many men that find me attractive!! Where are they?? Or are they from those who don't deserve my attention?? She said too, that a guy that I found attractive, and was around, and is not anymore, and that he would be back, or something like that!! And that a man who was seperated would be interst in me, and would probably become my boyfriend.
And talking about boyfriend, I,m suppose to make one soon. And the fortune teller told that she was seeing thing going fast et that we would be living soon together!! And she said that he would be blond( a blond guy come very often when I got my cards read)!! I have to be carefull to every blong men that I see!!
I would get a new car!! I hope it is a mustang !!
And she said I would go back to some studies!!! Does that mean that one of you will give me a big amount of money so I can go back to the university?? And do the course that I want!!
I have a good healt. And this is the part that it becomes funny!! She ask me if I took some pills from time to time!! I said no. That is when she started to talk to me about the birth pill(the woman is still 80, she might think I don't know about them!!) I was trying not to laugh!!
And that I should keep my mouth shut!! Because some person were jealous of me!! Is it you??
If forgot to say that she said that I was intelligent!! Woman, you don't need to say it to me, I know that since I was a kid!!
She said too, that I was picky, but then I prefer to be alone than in a bad relationship! If I don't like a guy, I'm not gonna be a girlfriend so just won't be single!!(I actually hate people that need a boyfriend or a girlfriend to exist!! One of my friend is like that and I found her so stupid for that reason!)

So, I'm gonna try to keep up with you if her predictions become reality.


Aujourd'hui, j'ai été me faire tirer au cartes. J'avais déjà été voir cette madame, mais le première fois, elle ne m'avait pas dit grand chose, et rien ne s'avait réalisé . Mais cette fois, elle a été un peu meilleure!
Pour commencer, elle m'a dit que j'étais gènée par rapport à ma vie amoureuse. Je suis vraiment une personne extravertie dans le reste de ma vie, mais lorsque vient le temps de dire mes sentiments à un gars que je trouve de mon goût, j'en suis absolument incapable. La gêne me fige!! Je peux parler de tout le reste comme si rien n'était, mais mes sentiments pour lui, j'en suis presqu'incapable!!
De plus, elle m'a dit que je m'ennuiais beaucoup et que j'étais très proche de ma famille. Je me suis aperçue vite que je l'était ennuieuse, lorsque j'ai déménagé seule après l'université. Et ça m'a fait réaliser comment ma famille était importante pour moi!!
Et maintenant pour les hommes!! Il parait que plusieurs hommes me désiraient!! Mais ou sont-ils?? Ou est-ce que se sont des hommes qui ne valent pas mon attention?? De plus, elle m'a dit qu'un gars que j'avais déjà trouvé de mon goût, et qu'il a été dans les environ, et ne l'a plus été, revindrait, quelque chose comme ça!! Et que quelqu'un qui venait de se séparer serait interresé à moi, et que ça serait probablement lui qui deveindrais mon petit ami.
En parlant de petit ami, je suis supposée de m'en faire un dans un avenir proche. Et qu'elle voiait que les choses allaient aller vite et qu'elle nous voiait vivre ensemble!!Et elle a dit qu'il était blond(un blond revient fréquemment lorsqu'on me lit les cartes)! Je dois donc bien faire attention à tous les hommes blonds que je vois!!
J'allais avoir une nouvelle auto!! J'espère que c'est un mustang!!
Elle a dit que je pensais à aller aux études et que j'irais!! ESt-ce que ça veut dire qu'un de vous va me donner beaucoup d'argent pour que j'aille faire les autres études qui me plairait??
Que j'avais une bonne santé. Et là, c'est le bout qui devient rigolo!! Elle m'a demandé si je prenais des pillules de temps en temps!! J'ai dit non. C,est là qu'elle a commencé à me dire qu'il y avait des pillules anti-conceptionnelles(la femme a quand même 80 ans, elle pense peut-être que je suis ignorante!!) Je devais me forcer pour ne pas rire!!
Et je dois garder ma langue de lier, car il y a des personnes qui sont jalouses de moi!!! Est-ce vous??

Donc, je vais essayer de vous tenir aux nouvelles de si les prédictions vont se réaliser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home