live your life and smile

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 33


Thirteen Things about Jill

13 things I wanna do before I'm 40

1.Do some bungee jumping / Faire du bungee

2. Do some white water rafting / Faire du rafting

3. Go visit France/ Aller visiter la France

4. Have some of my writting publish/ Avoir quelque chose que j'ai écrit de publier

5. Go sky diving/ Aller faire du parachutisme

6.See the Pacific Ocean / Voir l'Océan Pacifique

7. Go in the CN Tower/Visiter la tour du CN

8. See the Cabot Trail in Cape-Breton/ Voir les sentiers Cabot au Cap-Breton

9. See a pyramid in Egypt/ Voir un pyramide d'Égypte

10. Do another archeologic search / Faire une autre fouille archéologique

11. Bath in the Dead Sea / Me baigner dans la mer Morte

12. See a kangaroo in Australia / Voir un kangorou en Australie

13. See the Great Wall of China/ Voir la Grande Muraille de Chine

14. Taste some sushi / Goûter des sushis

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

18 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Adventurous list!! Everything sounds good except the bungee jumping and sushi! lol!!

7:04 AM  
Blogger Ivÿ said...

wow! hope you can accomplish all that. =)

mine's up here: http://ivan-ulrich.blogspot.com/

happy thursday!

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sushi is the best food in the world.
When you visit Toronto to see the CN Tower, I'll meet you there and we can eat sushi until we blow up!

8:17 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Jenny, you have to try to live life the fullest, and to my regret I didn't. I need to find someone who will follow me into these thing!!

Ivan, I hope me too!! And the plus, it would make great thing to write about.

Rhet, you know the part of thing that scares me into the whole sushi thing!! I don't like fish!! And would you find the way back to Toronto from deep down where you are??

8:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'd be right there with you! I still have a few years before I turn 40, and there is a lot I have left to accomplish. Though I have to say I've made a good dent. :)

I have to ask...NB?

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are extremely adventurous. I'd never have the nerve. I hope have fun fulfilling your list.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Christine, I have 15 years left, but I think this year I realise a lot of stuff!! And yes, I'm from NB!

Scooper, I haven't done none of those yet!! But I think we had to put our fear aside and do the stuff we want!!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

You've really never had sushi? Wow, Jill. That's amazing!

I'll join you in a lot of those ambitions. I've already seen the Pacific, but it's beautiful, so I'll see it again. And if you're meeting Rhet at the CN Tower, I'm coming, too! I want to meet the famed Rhet already!!!

11:58 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Great list. Hope you get to do them. Happy TT!
P.S. Ahi tuna is divine.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Spy Scribbler said...

#2,3,6,9,12,13: me, too!

I need to make a list sometime soon. Time is short!

2:50 PM  
Blogger Miss Laurence said...

You're always welcome in France ! ;-)

Happy T13

3:50 PM  
Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said...

I'm two years past forty and these are the things I've done from your list:
1 - skip it
2 - skip it
3 - on my list
4 - on my list
5 - skip it in the extreme
6 - on my list
7 - did it
8 - did it
9 - on my list
10 - would be cool
11 - would be cool
12 - on my list
13 - skip it

You're far more of a daredevil than I.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Rhian said...

what a great list Jill! Over forty and still have a long list of things i want to do. Fortunately the list just get longer even though i strike things off it. Sushi is the food of the gods - just so you know. When were you on a dig and what did you find and where? Tell!!
ps - i need you to email me to discuss that thing we talked about last weekend but can't say outloud in case you know who hears. My email is on my profile.

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with completing your list!

6:12 PM  
Blogger Lisa Andel said...

Hi Jill, I've done 4 or so of those things already. Haven't gotten around to the rest yet. I say go for it, you only live once.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Susan, the nearest shop is at 90 minutes drive from where I live. And either I had no money to buy some or nobody did want to come try it with me.And I think that when Rhet read your comment, if he does, you would have make his day!!

Ann, I'll try to remember the kind!! Thank for the advice!!

spyscribbler, no bungee jumping?? Do one right now if time is short!!

Laurence, est-ce que je dois t'inclure dans ma liste de personne à visiter en France??

No extreme stuff for you, Julia?

Rhian, you still have time to do the thing you haven't done on your list.

So lost, thank you!! I hope I would completly do that before I'm forty!!

Lisa, if I could affort it, I would be gone from this moment!! And I want to do some of those thing really soon, because people say that when you get older, you chicken out more often!!

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan - I am famous?
Meh!
Infamous maybe. Like the Boston Strangler or Son of Sam.

Jill - Sushi is not all fish! It has many delicious little tid bits that do not involve fish.
Sea weed!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Rhet...Sea weed?? Make me laught!!! The father of one of my friend made me try some, and just to tell you, he now has a little joke everytime I saw him!!

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home