live your life and smile

Sunday, August 19, 2007

mixologie

Ok, since I need my 8 hours of sleep, and have a cold, yesterday I was pretty tired!!
So we went out to the 60 anniversary of wedding of some people my mom and aunt know. I was tired, and I had to drive. Do I have to say it is pitch black on the highway!!
So I took a coke zero with me, drink it while driving. So we arrive there, do I need to say the first songs were not that great?? So I was sitting with my cousin, trying, with her, to find a cute guy for moi. I was almost sleeping there, I had an headache. And there was only two cute guys my age there. I did go take two Tylenol, saw one of the first guy. The song were still no good, we look to ourself and decide to go to the local store. We bought each a Red Bull(Red Bull gives wings!). My first ever Red Bull. (I was way better than I thought!!) Drank it. I was coughing, so I bought Fishermanfriend. Had two of that. That is when we realise that both the guy had girlfriend.
And that is when my cousin said that one of the guy had a ugly girlfriend. One that didn't stood up to me...
Did I need to say that I was all pump of all that caffeine in my blood(I don't drink coffee or cappucino).
And that is when I realise I was "quétaine"(sorry don't know the translation of this word!!). We were at a 60 anniversary of wedding and I knew all the song!! It is pathetic!!! Every single song that was playing, I could sing a couple of line!! And some are like 50 years old!!! Some, I don't even like!!!
It was a weird night!!
Oh, I forgot to tell you what we did, my cousin and I!! Since the guys at that were not really cute or single, we decide to go look next door, since there was something. We were not invited to the other party, we said to ourself, we'll said something like "we are trying to find the bathroom" . The door was open, so we were about to go in, when I saw the sign. ACCPPEEA(something like that) meeting. We sneek into the building. They were playing bingo!! Did I need to say more than we didn't enter!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jaysus jill, you need to get better drugs!
I would avoid the cute guys, they are usually terrible in bed and never end up making much money. The not quite cute ones are your best bet!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Those drugs are fine with me(don't believe in real drugs!!)
Why would you know rhet, did you try the cute guy??

1:50 PM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

Your weekend sounds like mine...but I think yours was a little more exciting since you crashed that bingo party! I wonder if the cute guy/not so cute guy theory is true?

9:10 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Charlotte, Rhet is just jealous because the cute young guy did get more attention from me than him!!
And damn, we should have gone in the bingo and shout "bingo" and then leave!!!

5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sisters educated me in the dos and don'ts of dating cute boys.

Cute guys do not need to develop any social skills as they need only stand at the doorway and the world comes to them. Not so cute guys must work at developing a personality in order to get a girlfreind.
The same theory works for cute and almost cute girls.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Rhet, does that mean that because I'm beautiful, I don't have an ounce of personnality??

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home