live your life and smile

Monday, August 13, 2007

Damn friend!!

I was going through out our weekly fliers bag, when I felt on an interesting article. It was talking about the result of a study published July 26. It's a study made by reseacher of UCSD and Havard. The result was that our friend, family and lover/spouce had a real impact on our body weight. If our friends have weight problem, we have way more chance to have some.

The report said a person's chance of becoming obese increases by 57 percent if he or she has a friend who became obese, 40 percent if a sibling became obese and 37 percent if a spouse became obese.

So, here again, we have another thing we can accuse our friends of!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if the people who did the study became obese while researching it?

So I take it that a person's chance of becoming obese increases by 77 percent if he or she has a spouse who is also a sibling who became obese?

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...So, here again, we have another thing we can accuse our friends of!!..."

You are a very funny girl jill.
You make me laugh.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Damn, I should have check, I put the article in the garbage!! But, then, maybe, they had some of the work-out junkie with them and lost weight!!
And we have to take every little advantage from our relationship with our friends!!
It's never my fault when something happen.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home