live your life and smile

Friday, August 10, 2007

Fun to have kid around!!

So today, my nieces were around, and since my little cousins live next door, and today was pretty hot!! What can we do when we have four kids, it is hot, and it is sunny??? Did I wonder long?? No!! I said to my cousin: "Wouldn't it be great if we had the springler on??"And since nobody else would play with them in it, guess who played in the springler with the kids?? Me!! In my two pieces bathing suit!! And we lived in the most trafficy part of my homeplace!! But who didn't give a damn, because it was really refreshing?? Who did not give a damn because she had a real great working running after the kid to get them wet?? Who didn't care because she had fun?? ME!!
I like having kid around!! That means that I can do childish stuff, like having a springler on, without being found weird!! And during the winter, is making snowman and slidding that I enjoye doing with the kid!! I would do it by my own, but I would look ridiculous, and 25 after all!!
So all of you, have fun, be young at heart, and get refresh, even if you don't have a pool!!

Labels:

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you play in the sprinkler in the summer and make snowmen in the winter with me? No kids around?

Do we get any photographs of you and the kids in the sprinkler?

8:27 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Rhet, I would be afraid to get attack by polar bear!!
And no, no picture were taken! And I don't put much picture of me on here!!

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Polar bears are a threat jill, you are right.
We'll do the snow angels on the satin sheets inside instead.
Safer, at least from the polar bears.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Didn't you said this week that your intentions were honourable??

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see no honour greater than to engage in Satin Sheet Snow Angel making in seperate bedrooms, on seperate floors in seperate houses and in seperate provinces.
I've a webcam with sound, do you?

11:48 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

I like saying this: "No, I don't have a web cam!!" Rhet!!

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good, neither do I!

6:58 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Rhet!! You just sound like a kid that got reprimanded!!!

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Off line for awhile

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was a kid being reprimanded!
Were we not playing the "Teacher and naughty schoolboy"? fantasy?
I am back, though a little changed.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

BP!!! You are so not fair!!! No more comments on your blog??!!!?? COme on!!! ARe you that afraid of us and our take over??
And if you wanted to have a little fantasy, and it includes me, I would like to know!!

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You re the teacher, my sweet Francophonie. and I am the naughty schoolboy who has not learned his lessons well.

I had to shut off comments.
Bad people attacking me, not you.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Rhet, you might not survive your fantasy. I don't hit like a girl!!

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you don't hit like a girl, who do you hit like?

You can't punish me with physical violence. That is against the Board of Education rules. You have to make me write out lines on the blackboard like:

"I will always love teacher"

100 times!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Rhet, I hit like me!!
I don't think that line of conduct of teacher applies in this situation!!! But then, I might take advantage of it, might take out on you all the frustration that the kid made me feel!!! I've been call the ugliest teacher ever, so...

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home