live your life and smile

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 31


Thirteen Things about Jill
13 places I would like to visit in New-Brunswick

1. Do the walk of the headless nun at night, Miramichi... Miramichi has been on Creepy Canada for this place. It is supposed to be haunted by the spirit of a nun that has been kill there... Would you have the courage of walking in the French Fort Cove during the night and might see her??
2. Magic Mountain, Moncton... It is one of the biggest water parc in the Atlantic, I've been a lot in front of this park, in the Magnetic hill zoo... I want to go try the waves pool, or even the kamikaze slide if I'm couragious
3. Fundy National Park... I've seen picture of it, and I want to visit it myself
4.Cap Enragé... When you hear Zachary Richard song about it, you feel like seeing it. And you can do some rock climing, and other stuff. And the CApe seems quite impressive!!
5.The Roosevelt manor, Grand Manam... It is said to be a very beautiful and huge manor...
6. Gagnon museum of chocolat, St-stephen(I think)... Do I need to give you a reason why I want to visit this place??
7. Grand Fall Gorges... The picture of it in the New-Bruswick touristic brochure seems like it belong to another place, seems gigantic!!
8.King's Landing, Fredericton... I want to see how the Loyalist lived
9. One of those hanging bridge pathway, it doesn't really matter which one. I want to know what it feels like to be hanging in the middle of the air.
10. The rocking Rodeo, Moncton... ok... this one is a night club, but I didn't had a chance to go in that one yet!!
11. The reversing falls, St-John...Falls that goes back??? Seems kite impressive to me!!
12. New-Brunswick museum, St-John... I like museum, so...
13. The pope museum, Caraquet... ok, this one is kind of lame, but it could be interesting to see how rich is the catholic religion through its popes!!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds wonderful. My husband spent some time there years ago and has already wanted to go back... You make it sound really appealing

2:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That chocolate museum sounds interesting. I wonder how they keep people from eating the displays? LOL!

2:10 AM  
Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I'll go with you to a bunch of those places, babe. Let's start planning, shall we??

4:50 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Damozel, I like it a lot down here...Something I wonder why people go out of their province when they didn't visit all... Mine has a lot of attraction... This is just a few I want to visit...

Kailani... It's a museum, but a working factory too, they have chocolate for sale there, and must have a degustation through the visit!

Susan, you're alive?? What happen to you last week?? I was looking for someone to come camping with me in Fundy...Did I found someone??

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is only one place in New Brunswick that I want to visit.

Your house.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Rhet, what am I going to do with you?? And you don't need to answer, I think I have a pretty good idea what you are going to answer!!
And I might have to hired a bouncer and check BP out of the in-list!!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Winner? What do you mean I'm the winner this week?

I was camping with my son last week, at Cub Scout camp. Three nights of rain, including a REALLY bad storm that scared even the most experienced campers ... and me alone in a tent!

2:52 PM  
Blogger L^2 said...

I've never been to New-Brunswick, but all of these places sound interesting. If I ever get there someday, I'll have to check them out.

Thanks for visiting my TT! :-)

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have broken my heart jill.
I am going to a monastery now.
If I can not swoon in your arms, no other woman would do.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Candy Minx said...

All of these places sound amazing...can you believe, I've never been to the east coast of Cananda!!! I grew up on the west coast though. Kitimat, Vancouver Island and Vancouver. I'm in toronto now..and sometimes visit Chicago with my boyfriend.

Oh you make me want to hop and train and head east...I will make it one day!

Thanks for stopping by my silly TT list this week, glad to "see" you!
Candy

10:52 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Susan, you visit my site the first!! You know, the little game we have for our tt.
And I guess you won't be camping for awhile!!

L square, give me news about your experience!!

Rhet, my attention were humble... and if I would have said that I would have done the security myself, you might have come running...

Candy Minx, I have never been to the west coast of Canada, the further I went is Ottawa!!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Blog said...

I haven't been to ANY of those places. Nice that you documented it here. Start booking your trips, JIll!!

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you did the security yourself, would you wear an uniform?
Women in a uniform are hot!

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is my comment

6:10 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Rhet, I might have one!!Still have to figure out the design of the uniform!! And I was not talking about this blog that you didn't comment on!!

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love a girl in uniform!

Wait

I said that already.

French blog, I figured it out

12:31 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Do you need a bib??I can see you drooling from here!!

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home