live your life and smile

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A new attittude??

We went, my sister and I, out to our weekly breakfast to our local restaurant. There was me, my siter, and my sister's husband godaughter. We put our command through when one of the guy I do karate with(we use to share drive to karate with him) arrive and came to sit with us, since he was alone.

I was really surprise of him, he didn't talk dirty as usual. (Usualy, he doesn't talk dirty to us, he will talk about sex, stripper, women he finds attracttive, strippers...) He didn't make a comment of that kind.

The worst thing, is even if I know he has so little respect for women, I find him physicaly attractive. He has one of this ass... one that could keep me distracted when we were doing karate and that he was in front of him... He has large shoulder, starting to have great pec and arms...

Could being in the army change him, and finally gave him some respect of women?? Being in the army put him in a better shape anyway...

I know I shouldn't be attracted to him, because I don't like his attittude towards women, but damn he has an attractive body and still is cute.

I'm hitting my head agains the wall, but I'm ok!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The army will make him more sexist.

I live in a military area (CFB Petawawa) They are all very sexist.
Do not date him, just sleep with him. Wear your iPod while you ride him. It will work.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

His cute ass was there before the army...
I'm laughing my ass out about the Ipod part...But I would have to had my mp3 plyer, since I don't have one. And I would make sure he is wearing something else!!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Blog said...

Some guys use those kinds of sexist comments as a front. He may be a great guy.... He was respectful around your fam, maybe there's a gentleman in there somewhere....?

5:28 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

I know his dad,Haley, and his dad don't have respect for women, he is just more silent about it...So if that guy takes from his father

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home