live your life and smile

Monday, July 30, 2007

I flash the good!!

I didn't talk to you about what happen to me last Sunday(not yesterday, but the one before it!!). We went tubbing, a couple of my friends and I. The weather was great for it(everybody thought the same, we had to wait an half hour for the tube). So we finally got our tube, tie them together, and everyone of our gang was ready, so we went to enter in the river. I took a bottle of water, because the cooler was not going to be attach to our tubes. So I was about to sit down into my tube. As I sit down, my freaking bathing suit open when it was attach... I don't know how much people saw, but I quickly hold my top against my breast. Imagine me, holding my bathing suit top with one arm, and holding a bottle of water and my tube with the other hand and shouting to my sister : "Come and attach it!!!" And the more I said it, the more my sister laugh!! So my sister finally attach it, and it was the joke for the rest of the tubing trip.
I never was so proud of the fast reflex I built up during my life and karate. But what I don't understand, is that I went last year with the same bathing suit down some water slide, and it didn't even move!! I think it making it because it was full of people!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Blog said...

EEEEEEEEE!!!! How embarrassing!!! That happened to my parents' friend, and my dad totally saw evertyhign -- darn bathing suits! -- she'll never live it down! Eeeee!! ;)

5:30 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

I think people must not have seen much, cuz I was pretty fast to grab my top...I was never so proud of having so good reflex!!

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home