live your life and smile

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Parents!!

Like last summer, we are going to a guy place for karate. And he has a 30 years old son. His son is single, and G.(the father, that does karate with me) has been given me hint to the fact that his son is single! like two week ago, G said that his son was always in his room.It's so funny... My mom say like the same thing about me. I'm alway in my room... Jill why don't you have a boyfriendIt's funny that parents seem to be pretty alike no matter if you are a boy or a girl... So dad and mom, if you son or daughter is more than 20 years olds, and don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend, don't you worry. If they are like me they prefer to be alone than being wrongfully accompaned. Give us a break...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home