live your life and smile

Friday, November 23, 2007

Samantha oups! 1

What about a little bit of parodie on a Friday, to start well the weekend?? Sorry, I'm too lazy for the translation!!



If ask politely, I might translate part of it!

So here is the translation of the dialog for Rhian! (I'm in a hurry, I will translated after I have done all the dialog)
Alors qu'est qui vous tente ma petite dame, Akido, Judo , karaté...(So what is it gonna be my little lady, Karate, Judo Akido...)
Wow!Qu'il y a du choix chez vous, je vais prendre du sushi(Wow! There is choice here, but I'm gonna take some sushi!)

Aller Samantha Vas-y , !(Go Samanthat, do it!)
Écoute J'aimerais bien t'y voir, son bras fait deux mon poids. écouter chuck.... morris . Mettez-y du votre, sinon On y arriva jamais (Look, I would like to see you in my place, his arm ois about the double of my weight! Listen, chuck...Morris, you have to put some effort into it, because we will never be able to do it!)
Mise tout sur l'énergie , ici on parle de plexus solaire (Bit on the energy, they are talking about the solar plexus)
-Chantal, arrete de me parler de astronomie une autre fois. (Chantal, we will talk about astronomy another time)
Écoute je laisse tomber, Jy arriverais jamais (Listen, I'm giving up, I will never be able to do it)

Chantal, tu aurais une grue (Chantal, do you have a crane?)
Non pas sur moi (No, not on me)
C,est pas grave, tant pis (It's ok, too bad)

Allo Patricia, c'est Samantha C,est à Pour cinéma. Je ne pourrais pas me libérer ce soir. Non. non. c,est rien de grave. J'ai une empêchement de 130 kg (Hello Patricia, it's Samantha. It's about the movie, I will not be able to liberate myself. No no, it is nothing bad. I only have a 130 kg difficulty)

Je pense que ce qu'il faut faire, c,est qu'il faut un peu l'énerver( I think that the thing to do is piss him off a little bit)

Labels: ,

20 Comments:

Blogger Rhian said...

so what's it say Jill?

5:08 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Lakota, it does put all the blond stereotype that we know in that show!

Rhian, did you not read the part of me only doing it if ask politely??

5:16 PM  
Blogger Rhian said...

well dang, Jill - THAT WAS POLITE!!!
this is not polite: "what the hell does it say wench?!?"

6:44 PM  
Blogger L.P. said...

At least they don't start in on my people Jill. They can trash the dumbass blondes all they want. Errr - you're not blonde are you?
Cuz then I would have to care. And that's alot of work. Caring.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Lakota, I use to be... Now I'm only a dark blond during the summer, and when I don't have other color in my hair during that time!

12:15 PM  
Blogger L.P. said...

Dark blonde definitely doesn't count.

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So this is where you've been hiding out LP.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Rhian said...

I still can't understand it. dang.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Batgirl, she is gone...

Rhian, I've done the traduction, you might understand more now!!

5:13 PM  
Blogger Rhian said...

Thanks Jill, I do - but I'm thinking the humor gets lost in the translation. Either that or my sense of humor is still vanquished.

2:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So this is where y'all ended up.

3:39 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Rhian, did you follow with the video??You have to see Samantha act to find it funny!!

Rhet, where have you been hidding?? I feel negleted!! You don't come and see me often!! And who is y'all??

7:03 AM  
Blogger L.P. said...

My, my, my. Rhunt made an appearance.

Jilly, we need to talk about your taste in videos.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

And why LP??

12:09 PM  
Blogger L.P. said...

Here. Go here and listen to THIS. Now that's some good shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sevvWlGKGjQ&feature=related

12:20 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

LP, I don't like it! I was annoye half way through!!

1:11 PM  
Blogger L.P. said...

well damn. we need to recondition you in a hurry. you've been exposed to too much commericalized sugar-sound. Go get drunk and listen to it again. Keep your eyes closed. I forgot to mention that part was important to fully appreciate it.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

i don't like repetition song even when drunk...That would be when I skip the song, no matter where I would be, if I was drunk!

1:57 PM  
Blogger L.P. said...

okay fine. you're so not getting an invite to the next pow-wow.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Damn, I always wanted to go to a pow-wow!!
And for someone who preach freedom of speach!

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home