live your life and smile

Monday, December 03, 2007

Busy, leave a message...Again!

I'm cooking some spaghetti sauce and some egg rolls today, but I should be around later!

Update:
I'm still cooking the egg rolls, but I'm so damn proud, we had so much egg roll pasta left that we actually cook pizza roll with the spaghetti sauce and some pepperoni!!
Anyway, I'm off to karate pretty soon!!( For Lakota information, I didn't go to my karate pratice, and anyway I would be back home by this time!!)

4 Comments:

Blogger L.P. said...

See! you said you were gone!

6:38 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

I put up just a little note just for you!

6:52 PM  
Blogger L.P. said...

I forgot to keep your watch with me so i'd know what time you should've been home. my bad.

2:38 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Do you want me to send it to you?
Wait a minute...
Yup, it does still work! And I'm not using it...

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home