live your life and smile

Friday, December 07, 2007

So here is Here withoug you from 3 Doors Down! I know, it is not a Christmas video! Explanation underneath the video!


So I was doing some archeological search, and when we were doing the lab work, we had a stereo, and since I didn't have my cd, the guy that was working with me brought the 3 doors down cd! It was the one that we listen more. So now, everytime I hear that song, I cannot help but think about my search experience! And I cannot help to think about the guy that work with me, because every single time it played, he said that it was going to be their next single! And it did become their next single!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Hey, babe! 3 Doors Down = yummy music.

Of course you like good stuff; you're my friend!

5:12 PM  
Blogger L.P. said...

new post please dammit.

3:33 AM  
Blogger L.P. said...

are you doing okay Jilly-girl?

7:19 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

I've just been busy, see the post above!

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home