live your life and smile

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 50








Thirteen Things about Jill

13 thing that will explain why I don't have a real theme for this week TT!

1.I have been working a lot this week.


2. I have some karate classes


3. It is cold outside


4. I've been lacking inspiration this week.


5. I'm just feeling lazy.


6. I've been watching too much tv.


7. I have finish Final Fantasy X-2, but I still have to finish the game an 100%


8. I've been shovelling, or playing in snow.


9. I have done some Christmas shopping. Not enough, doh, still have much more gift to do.


10. Wrapping gifts, some with a lot of Schotch Tape, so it won't open in the mail!


11. Playing or talking on the phone with my nieces (The older called me one day and say to me that she was the one that choose and bought my gift!)


12. Been thinking about a job oportunity, but found out it was part time, and it is 2 hour away!


13.REceiving a volleyball in the face, I was talking to another student, and I didn't see the ball coming! I'm so proud that I don't bruise easily on the face!






Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Sounds like you've been busy, babe. Or lazy. I'm not sure which.

Whatever, a break is always a good thing.

Happy TT!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

You have been busy this week. Have a great weekend.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Definitely a busy week. Ouch on the volleyball.
Come visit :
http://cafeendofuniverse.blogspot.com/

7:42 AM  
Blogger Nicholas said...

So, no TT from you this week?

9:54 PM  
Blogger Roscoe James said...

Cuts the cable feed, offers to do the rest of the shopping, blocks phone and leaves a case of Redbull.

Oh, and here's some inspiration.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Massage Chairs

I am glad my week was not nearly as crazy as yours.
Happy Holidays!

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home