live your life and smile

Saturday, December 15, 2007

I'm stressed!!

So in my TT I've talk about a job oportunity I saw and a e-mail that I got back from a person from there. I need to respond back to the e-mail and say if I'm still interested about the job.
So here is was my debating is about:
Pros:
-I will have a more steady job, with an average certain hours garanty for each week
-It is mostly one on one teaching(It is at a Sylvan Learning center). I think that one on one teaching is what I prefer in teaching.
-I will have help to find the most adequate kind of teaching for each students
-It would be new challenge for me
-I will be living in town
Cons:
-It is just a part time job, I would have to find something else to do with it, because I won't be doing enough money to pay my debt and live!
-I will be living in town( I'm a big country girl, love my forest and big open space)
-I will have to pay rent and all of what comes with it.
-I would probably have to find a new car.
Things I have to take in consideration:
-I have to take a decision before the 21
-If I want to really apply, I have to find a place to live, do I consider a place of my own, asking some of my friends that live alone if they have a second bedroom and would consider me as a roomate, or taking my place and having to find a roomate of my own...

What should I do...

3 Comments:

Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Trust your gut, babe.

As for the woods and stuff, can you go there on weekends? Make it a ritual; it'll gain importance.

But trust your gut.

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't make any decisions involving money until you know for sure whether you really want to go that route. it comes down to what will make you happy.

3:17 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Susan, are you giving me a kick in the ass?? I'm considering more and more to say I'm really interested!

LP, what is stresssing me it that I would like the job, probably, but it won't be enough for me to live with a rent to pay. I need to inform myself to see if I could substitue there too!

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home