live your life and smile

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #55 - The world of bloggers!



Thirteen Things about Jill

I have said that it would be interesting to write a book that talk about the world through the bloggers eyes, so here is the TT that comes with it!

1.Julia, from Julia-Mind over matter
.... She is the one that lives the closest to me, just 4 hours away. Her artistic side really intrigue me, and she could show me Halifax (I have live there, but did visit a thing! And only for two month!)


2.3. and 4. These 3 one are all from Toronto:


Haley from Cheaty Monkey
... We always jole around about our different tastes in men, and she seems like a bubbly person, I would want to see if she is like that in real person!


Tanya fromTanya Espanya
... She has an intersing way to seeing the world, but then, I would have as much time to see her somewhere else, because she seems to travel a lot!


Dale from Passion of the Dale
... Dale and me have a kind of love/hate relationship...We argue alot, do you think it would be the same in real live...


5. Rhet (he doesn't have a blog anymore, not even sure if he is alive anymore!)... He is either in Ontario or in Shanghai(I think). Is a doctor with a funny way of seeing the world! Might be interesting seeing him. Probably wanted to see him in Shanghai, I would have already been in Ontario!


6. Rhian from From my mind to yours
...Since I've realise like last week that Augusta was in Maine(Right Rhian?) It is problably not more than like 6 hours away, it wouldn't be that long of a ride! And just to meet her and see her painting in real, it would be great!


7. Applegallak from Applegallak
... Probably nobody of you know him, but he is the guy that got me into poetry(I've never was into it before, but he made me like it, really like it, for the first time) He lives in France in a little place called . And the guy own me a coffee that I would actually enjoy!


8. Laurence from BeeHappy Laurence
... Another blogger from France. She hhas that kind of meme on Sunday that is a Riddle and everyone has a change to quest!

9. Iron Pugilist from The road to madness... My little Aussie boxing friend! With visiting Australia, I could see that guy, and try to put selfesteem to what seems to be a great guy!

10. Roscoe James from A Roscoe REader...In live in Mexico...Do I need to give you a reason why I want to go there?

11. REH from Mad man ramble....I always wanted to visit Sweden, but I will do it only in summer, because I have enough of the cold here in Canada! And I need to make REH intersted in other women than The One!

12. Susan from West of Mars
....Where does Susan live? I could visit her Riverview, when meeting her. I have Toronto in mind at first for her hometown, but then, I think she live in USA... Help me Susan!

13. Y fromLost in Yland... I have to admit, I want to meet her because I want to try one of the delicious dish she is always cooking, and I have a bonus, she live in Alaska(but this is probably another place I want to visit during the summer)





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger R.E.H. said...

That was only 10... right?

3:33 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Didn't you read it until the end, REH??

3:39 PM  
Blogger Iron Pugilist said...

What are you talking about? I got all the self esteem I need inside this pipe.

12:17 AM  
Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said...

Jill - sorry I'm so late getting to this. I would LOVE to get together sometime - and you're right, we're not that far away. We should plan for it this year!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

IP, even with girls?

Julia, I might try to go down in Halifax this summer, one of my friend got a baby, and it would be a good idea to go see her and him!
And if you ever come to NB, let me know!

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home