live your life and smile

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Thirsday Thirteen #62


Thirteen Things about Jill

13 dvds I want to buy
1. Veronica Mars, seasons 1, 2 and 3
2. The Chronicle of Riddick, compilation of the 3 movies
3. Saw 1, 2 and 4
4. Bones, season 1, 2 and 3(I think those are the one out!)
5. American Pie's Beta House
6. Equilibrium( This one is difficult to get, and impossible in a french version!)
7. Buffy, seasons 2 to 7
8. Angel, the complete collection
9. Popular, the complete collection
10. Nighmare on Elm Street 1, 2, 3 , 5 and 6
11. The fast and furious:Tokyo Drift(the only one missing from my collection)
12. Rome, season 1 and 2 ( I've just seen today that it was down to 55$ at Wal-Mart!! I'm seriously thinking about buying the first season!)
13.




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

You know, every time I buy a DVD, it just sits here, forgotten and unloved. I used to do that with VHS tapes, too.

Think there's a message in there for me?

1:35 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Yes, Susan, stop buying some! It would be to your advantage money-wise and space-wise!
It might take me a while to watch them, but i have pretty much look at every dvd I own, even if I watch the movie a couple of time before. The only one I haven't yet, is the duo-pack with ultraviolette and the fifth element!

6:15 PM  
Blogger Tina@ SendChocolateNow said...

I loved The Fast and the Furious. The next one, not so much. So I never saw the ones that were released later. My favorite car movie is Gone in 60 Seconds. The other one is No Man's Land. Both are very good if you like fast cars and action.

My T13 is also up, stop by if you get a chance.

12:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a fun list. I am still behind the times because I still don't have a DVD player. (Need a new tv first since none of the converters work on the old tv.) Happy TT!

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have all those!!!!


The only one I have even heard of is saw!!

7:14 AM  
Blogger Phoebe Jordan said...

Happy T13! I should do a list like this because I have a couple of DVDs that I want to buy too. Hope to see you at my 4th edition about Kerrelyn Sparks at Talk About My Favorite Authors blog.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home