live your life and smile

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bufallo

So yesterday, I went to a new restaurant with a couple of my friends. Since we don't get together often(we live two hours drive apart), we try to choose a new place each time. So I was going through the menu and saw a couple of interesting dish. There was a wrap and an bufallo burger. I've said to another friend that I would like to try some. I 've said to myself Why not trying it today?
SO the waitress was Is it your first time eating bufallo? It is leaner than beef, cooking it well-done might make it dry. I still say well-done, because of the thought of having bloody meat disgust me, and I like lean meat, so it didn't matter to me.
It is good. There is not that grease taste that stick to your mouth like after eating some other kind of meat. Now I would like to try some steak, so I could really see the difference(it was bbq on my burger, so couldn't taste it fully).

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I love, love, love bison meat. I even order it from a farm in South Dakota that's run by a writer who got his MFA at the same school I got mine from. Wild Idea Buffalo. Give 'em a google.

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it greasy!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Susan, that might be a little far to get some. We have two bufallo farm near, with one offering discutation of product. I should inform myself about it!

Sage, I've been cutting fat off my meat since I was like ten! And I cannot bear the greasy after taste that some stuff gives you!

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home