live your life and smile

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Lasenza strikes back












Since a girl can never have too much lingerie, and that I love lingerie, here is some of the stuff from my favorite store...What i hate, when I go to the site, is that we don't have all that there is on the site in there! And I want to try it.








I don't know who said it, to prove that I love lingerie, is that someone in my family said that my future boyfriend gonna be happy about that fact!





this one impress me! That could make me wear some serious cleavage, even if the bra itself is not that pretty!






This could be the perfect bra for every summer top! And is more sexy than the one above!






This is another intersting shape bra! it would probably look great with a square front top!





LaSenza has the greatest sport bra! There sexy and I think they have the best support!



And I do like too, their DReamLeg series! It seems to be great stocking!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Geez. I was just thinking I wanted new bras. But like you, I need to try them on first.

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

try em on
send the pics
and 'll tell you how they look!!
;-)~

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see............got some

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where do i send?

4:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee, yeah they have some good stuff don't they?

I like the g strings.

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home