live your life and smile

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Tursday Thirteen # 64



Thirteen Things about Jill

13 books i want to read this summer!



1. Eragon by Christopher Paolini... do you know he was only 15 when he start writting it?

2. Dead Again by Lisa Andel

3. Demon hunting by Lisa Andel

4. Cette chanson que je n'oublierai jamais(I heard that son before) by Mary Higgins Clarks...which I'm reading now

5. La famille De Beers -Willow(The DeBeers family-Willow) by Virginia C. Andrews... which I'm done reading on Monday

6 and 7. Amos Daragon vol.1 and 2

8. Mes amis, mes amours by Marc Lévy...sorry, don't have the traslation, because french is the language in which Marc Lévy write. He is the writter of Just like heaven in which Reese Whiterspoon act in.

9. La reine liberté- L'empire des ténèbres by Christian Jacq...Same as above for language. If you like Egyptian history, this author does a good job in putting it in a novel. I read the whole serie about the Valley of the Kings artisans and adore it!

10. The ladies'lending Library by Janice Kulyk Keefer...I won this novel through Susan contest last summer

11. The line painter by Claire Cameron...Same as above

12.Helpless by Barbara Gowdy...same as above

13. Bollywood confidential by Sonia Singh

I don't know if i would be able to read them all, but I will try my best!




Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. (leave your link in comments)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I have Eragon and Bollywood on my TBR mountain, too. It's ... uhhh... going to be awhile. Too long of awhile.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said...

My husband has read 'Eragon'. I think he liked it, but we tried to watch the movie and couldn't finish it. It was SO-O-O dull.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Dina Roberts said...

The Lisa Andel books sound interesting.

Are they serious? Funny?

8:53 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Well, Eragon is on the top of my list, Susan, for Bollywood, I'll see!

Julia, you disapointed me! you didn't watch Eragon all the way through?I really like that movie! Cannot wait for the second tome to come to theatre so I can read it! It is really rare we don't agree on stuff!

Dina, they are read hot! You can go check her site, it is on my linkies!

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home