live your life and smile

Monday, June 16, 2008

The Tudors

Yesterday, i finaly remember to watch The Tudors! It plays in french on Radio-Canada(the french version of CBC) during this summer. I wanted to watch it but since it plays on Sunday at 10, I tend to forget it!

And was I proud to watch it! It has an handsome cast! Great body, beautiful mouth and beautiful eyes!

And yes, the show is great too!

So here for my eye candy pleasure and you girls, and yours too, my male readers, here some pictures from the show!








Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the last pic is hot
never saw th show tho!

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I've never seen it, but I do like the breasts on some o' those ladies!

5:22 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Sage, I didn't remember which was the last picture!

Tex, are you a breast man?

Sage and Tex, the reason you might have never seen it is that it plays on the CBC(a Canadian channel). But I think the DVD of the first season is out!

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home